Any Spare UK Tickets?

RazorwireRyan

Hey guys, bit of a plea here, I've never managed to make it to a Rush show, and desperately want to see them when they hit the UK in May. Problem is I can't find anything for less than 100 quid on any site, eBay or anywhere else. Basically, I'm looking for ANY UK ticket, any of the gigs, that anyone has spare to sell to me for a reasonable price? I don't really care for where the seats are and I'd be willing to pay more than you paid for them initially, as long as it isn't ridiculous. If all else fails I'll more than likely shell out a silly amount, but I figured I have nothing to lose by appealing here to my fellow Rush heads!

Scarlet Mist is a good site too - it is for genuine fans who just can't make the gig and don't want to make a profit like a scammer.

Keep a close eye on it too becasue the best tickets always seem to come up just before the gig when "emergencies" cannot be factored in.

Although I wouldn't recommend e-Bay etc, you will know where you are sitting and have the ticket in yor hand

Finally, if you are a Rush fan and have never seen them, please make sure you go - it IS worth it

Ryan,

Prob gonna have a spare for Newcastle on the 21st.

Yours for face value if you want it.

I'll have a check around to make sure it is spare, and get back to you.

Theres 6 or 7 of us going, so i just need to confirm numbers.

Could meet at the venue if you want.

Cheers,

Bob.

PS...You will not be dissapointed. 2.gif

Hello - I'm also looking for a ticket (or two depending where), as I missed the rush for them at the end of Nov. Ideally SECC, but would certainly consider going to other places - depends on the seat/price.

I've looked at the normal places still selling them, but just in case one of you guys have something better that you are looking to get rid of.

Cheers,

Andy

QUOTE (TWENTY_1_TWELVE @ Feb 5 2011, 04:39 AM)
Why does this thread read like a '419' scam?

How so? Fans looking for tickets, fellow fans with spares helping out, as opposed to the Archduke of Burkina Faso wanting to deposit gold bullion in your piggy bank......there's a difference.

Easy up on the old cynicism biscuits Harold.