VEGAS BABY!!

pedro2112

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (yyz311 @ Jan 24 2011, 10:08 AM)
Yet another road trip to MGM.  Wish they were coming to USANA again, but a couple days in Vegas is always fun.

I heard that, brother. My daughter and I now have seats for the show, so my wife will be off doing whatever it is she is going to do during the show.

But you're right: a couple of days in Vegas is always good.

BTW: any Vegas folks remember how the floor seats are numbered?

I got floor D row B seats 1-2 (so my 5'5" daughter can ease into the aisle), but I can't remember which aisle that is: inside or outside. I think it's the inside aisle, but either way, she'll have a blast.

See all of my fellow SLC folks there!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b325/ChowChowMa/RUSH/mgmfloorplan.gif

It's hard to see those tiny numbers but from what I can tell it looks like all floor rows are numbered from left to right (on this floor plan).

I gave up on the first 20 seats Ticketmaster selected as "best available" until I found the ideal one -- Section 15, Row C, Seat 1. common001.gif Watch out Alex, I'll be within bra-throwing distance, LOL!! just kidding of course tongue.gif

WOOHOOOOO!!! Can't wait and I hope to meet up with all you fellow Rushies sometime during the weekend.

cheer.gif trink39.gif 1022.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jan 25 2011, 10:13 PM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 25 2011, 09:25 PM)
i'm IN!  bekloppt.gif

653.gif  2.gif  1022.gif  trink38.gif

GAH!!!! Really???? ohmy.gif

Now, I almost HAVE to go! 653.gif

Roundtrip airfare is outrageous from D/FW, though. wacko.gif

Convince Ghost Girl to go, and have her pick you up on her way through the lone star state!

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jan 26 2011, 11:00 AM)
I found round-trip airfare and two nights at the MGM for $600!!!!! ohmy.gif

I'M GOIN' TO VEGAS, BABY!!!!!!!!! 653.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif common001.gif cheer.gif cosmo.gif

Next mission: Hassle GG into going, too. And, Rushman14, 1001, Midway Hawker, Sunny and Digi, Ladi.... who else????

You're sweet, sis. Great deal you got, too! I'm afraid it's out of the question for me this time though. Just no way to swing it money-wise. sad.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 26 2011, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jan 26 2011, 11:00 AM)
I found round-trip airfare and two nights at the MGM for $600!!!!!  ohmy.gif

I'M GOIN' TO VEGAS, BABY!!!!!!!!!  653.gif  1022.gif  trink39.gif  common001.gif  cheer.gif  cosmo.gif

Next mission: Hassle GG into going, too. And, Rushman14, 1001, Midway Hawker, Sunny and Digi, Ladi.... who else????

You're sweet, sis. Great deal you got, too! I'm afraid it's out of the question for me this time though. Just no way to swing it money-wise. sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

I'm gonna be buying tickets to MGM soon, and I'd like to get some advice from you guys. For anyone who has seen shows at USANA and MGM Grand, how do the seats compare between the two? Cheapest seat at MGM is 56 dollars and it looks like its in the back back. Is it that far, or is it closer than the lawn seating at USANA? I was at the very front of the lawn at USANA, and i'd like to be a little closer.

Got my Phoenix tickets in hand . . . . 653.gif

My girl, Jeri, has told me she doesn't want to go to Vegas,

Told me I can plan that weekend without her ! doh.gif

I'm a little shocked, as she as big of Rush fan as me, but she has been affected by the turn of the ecomomy & hasn't gotten back on her feet.

She feels bad about spending my monie's, I dropped 1G last year on the trip to Vegas.

I can see a Solo trip to Vegas for 3 days to see Rush in June is in my future yes.gif

QUOTE (That One Guy @ Jan 27 2011, 01:08 AM)
I'm gonna be buying tickets to MGM soon, and I'd like to get some advice from you guys. For anyone who has seen shows at USANA and MGM Grand, how do the seats compare between the two? Cheapest seat at MGM is 56 dollars and it looks like its in the back back. Is it that far, or is it closer than the lawn seating at USANA? I was at the very front of the lawn at USANA, and i'd like to be a little closer.

QUOTE (That One Guy @ Jan 30 2011, 01:55 PM)
QUOTE (That One Guy @ Jan 27 2011, 01:08 AM)

Very thoughtful advice