What's for lunch

Janie

Went to the local italian deli the other day.... my lunch is:

Volpi, hot sopressata, hot cappicola, aged provolone on a seeded italian roll dressed with red wine vinegar. Breadsticks on the side and a cannoli for dessert :)

• Like 1

Arby's King's Hawaiian Roast Beef and Swiss.

This thing is unreal. Maybe the best single item I've ever had from any fast food restaurant ever.

http://grubgrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Kings-Hawaiian-Roast-Beef-Swiss-Arbys.jpg

Homemade burrito

sharp cheddar cheese, seasoned ground beef, refried beans, sour cream, diced tomatoes and salsa all wrapped in a steamed large flour tortilla.

Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich.

1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

You and my husband would get along just fine.

• Like 1

Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich.

1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

Never again will I step foot into a Chick-Fill-A.

a Cuban melt at my college cafe

Cuban bread, Ham, Pork, Swiss Cheese, Pickles, mustard and mayo?

Asking as this combination is what goes into a pressed Cuban sandwich.

Finally found it! I KNEW there had to be one......mine, today was an oldie but a goodie! Tomato Soup and Grilled cheese sammich! I don't make it like most folks though. The Campbell's soup is made with the new Heart Smart tomato soup, half a can of next to 'no fat' milk, and the other half of the can is V-8 Low Sodium Spicey Hot drink. While the cheese is Two slices of American cheese and one slice of Sargento's Jalapeno/Habanero cheese and 2 slices of Aunt Millie's cracked Wheat bread. GOSH AM I FULL! But I am SATISFIED!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Food%20-Cooking/YUMMY1.gif
  • Like 3

Finally found it! I KNEW there had to be one......mine, today was an oldie but a goodie! Tomato Soup and Grilled cheese sammich! I don't make it like most folks though. The Campbell's soup is made with the new Heart Smart tomato soup, half a can of next to 'no fat' milk, and the other half of the can is V-8 Low Sodium Spicey Hot drink. While the cheese is Two slices of American cheese and one slice of Sargento's Jalapeno/Habanero cheese and 2 slices of Aunt Millie's cracked Wheat bread. GOSH AM I FULL! But I am SATISFIED!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Food%20-Cooking/YUMMY1.gif

Yeah,

Loved it growing up. :codger:

• Like 2

Yeah,

Love grilled cheese with some tomato slices and cream of tomato soup Mmmmmm

• Like 2

Yeah,

Love grilled cheese with some tomato slices and cream of tomato soup Mmmmmm

I add garlic powder before grilling and mustard before eating. I skip the soup and have crisps of some sort. Coke or beer to wash it down.

• Like 2

Made myself some cousous with chickpeas and stuffed vine leaves for lunch (the sarma was canned).

Pasta dishes and potato salads are my life right now. Grocery shopping goes like this: If it's raw but needs preparation beyond chucking it in a pot of boiling water, I can't eat it.

• Like 2

Dry salami, cheese and bread. Sweet hot mustard for added flavor.

What kind of cheese, and which brand of salami?

What kind of bread?

Just sliced Orowheat bread. But four kinds of cheese, cheddar, gouda, havarti and swiss. The salami was Molinari dry, from Costco:

41fWLmtqu5L._SY355_.jpg

No pickles, which is dumb because we have jars and jars of homemade dills. :facepalm:

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Dry salami, cheese and bread. Sweet hot mustard for added flavor.

What kind of cheese, and which brand of salami?

What kind of bread?

Just sliced Orowheat bread. But four kinds of cheese, cheddar, gouda, havarti and swiss. The salami was Molinari dry, from Costco:

41fWLmtqu5L._SY355_.jpg

No pickles, which is dumb because we have jars and jars of homemade dills. :facepalm:

What a feast! Makes my mouth water.

• Like 1