June/July Tour Dates

rocketom

QUOTE (Gilbertk @ Jan 18 2011, 07:16 AM)
Hellooooooo Greenvillle! biggrin.gif

Well, that decides it for me. If I make a show, it will be Greensboro and the extra drive. Not doing SC outside in the summer. No way. (Unless I got kickass seats, of course).

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jan 18 2011, 02:59 PM)
QUOTE (snowdog212 @ Jan 18 2011, 01:51 PM)
I dont see any NY State dates in the Summer.
Only thing I could see them doing is maybe throwing Buffalo a bone and giving Buffalo the last show of the tour Since they havnt played here in years. But were they end the tour doubt if they will come across the US to do it

Dates are only listed until the end of June so far. That leaves two full months of "summer" left (July, August) to add more east coast dates. To your other point, I've seen them make great leaps across the country before - the tours don't follow a strict geographic path; they've done east coast, west coast, and then back to the east many many times in the past.

Rush.com states that the rest of the "Time Machine" tourdates will be up on January 17. So this is it.

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jan 18 2011, 05:33 AM)
Planning on Austin, Portland and Seattle for the time being.  If I can swing one (or both) of the LA gigs, I will.  Kinda pushing it, though, to be honest...  unsure.gif

So You won't be in Vegas this time? Sorry I won't get to see you.

I'm going to try to snag seats for my daughter and me, so wish me luck.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jan 18 2011, 09:14 AM)
QUOTE (TullSkull @ Jan 18 2011, 08:23 AM)
rage.gif  new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif Damn can't do Tull on the June 8th and Rush on June 16 .... Denver - PHX in a week  no.gif
rage.gif  rage.gif  rage.gif  rage.gif  rage.gif  rage.gif  rage.gif

I was bummed not to see a RR date but I'm still hopeful, otherwise I guess maybe I can hit Vegas.

I may look at going all the way to LA as that venue is small and indoors, just 6000 or so, I seen them in PHX where there are going to play and that is 20000 folks.. Hopin' I can pull it off. Tull is out.. So call me RushSkull ohmy.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jan 19 2011, 11:09 AM)
Maybe I'll drive to Las Vegas, It's only a 4 days drive!

rofl3.gif

I'm off to LA for this one.. ohmy.gif It is a 2 day drive.... Got one ticket ORC 2 Row GG.. that is about 15 rows out on Ged side... 2.gif 653.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jan 18 2011, 02:59 PM)
QUOTE (snowdog212 @ Jan 18 2011, 01:51 PM)
I dont see any NY State dates in the Summer.
Only thing I could see them doing is maybe throwing Buffalo a bone and giving Buffalo the last show of the tour Since they havnt played here in years. But were they end the tour doubt if they will come across the US to do it

Dates are only listed until the end of June so far. That leaves two full months of "summer" left (July, August) to add more east coast dates. To your other point, I've seen them make great leaps across the country before - the tours don't follow a strict geographic path; they've done east coast, west coast, and then back to the east many many times in the past.

I can confirm your last point here, too.

During the first leg of the TM machine tour, they went to the Molson in toronto, then went to Montreal (I believe), then back to New York, then finally the OTHER Toronto show at the ACC. So they do tend to jup around quite easily.

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Jan 19 2011, 07:23 PM)
During the first leg of the TM machine tour, they went to the Molson in toronto, then went to Montreal (I believe), then back to New York, then finally the OTHER Toronto show at the ACC. So they do tend to jup around quite easily.

It was Quebec city if you're talking about the outdoor show. If they went to montreal I wouldn't have driven to Toronto to see them at the ACC. I didn't go to that show because I don't like the idea of not assigned seating (mosh wars for good view).

Thankfully they're coming here to MTL so I can see it again! cool.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif 2.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif cool10.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

I think I'm a bit too pumped considering there's 3 months 1 day and 22.5 hours until the concert.

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jan 18 2011, 03:33 AM)
Planning on Austin, Portland and Seattle for the time being. If I can swing one (or both) of the LA gigs, I will. Kinda pushing it, though, to be honest... unsure.gif

I may be at the Austin one, Jaime, and possibly one of the LA gigs. So, watch out. tongue.gif

No, I'm excited.

QUOTE (That One Guy @ Jan 20 2011, 01:44 AM)
No Red Rocks? I'm baffled. I guess it'll be off to Vegas.

Is the MGM Grand a good venue? Anyone been there?

I've seen four Rush shows at the MGM and I like it. There is one thing you should consider regarding floor seats. If you aren't very tall then you need floor tickets in the upfront sections. Otherwise, seats on the side would most likely be better.

Just saw this on the Rushisaband site:

one lone Canadian date taking place in Vancouver on June 30th at the Rogers Arena.

Any verification on this? That's the date I figured it would be... between Portland and the Gorge but I want to be sure about it and the venue before I start working on specifics for going....

Also, they have a darn good page on pre-sales: HERE

Edited by HowItIs

QUOTE (StanGetz @ Jan 22 2011, 03:17 AM)
QUOTE (That One Guy @ Jan 20 2011, 01:44 AM)
No Red Rocks? I'm baffled. I guess it'll be off to Vegas.

Is the MGM Grand a good venue? Anyone been there?

I've seen four Rush shows at the MGM and I like it. There is one thing you should consider regarding floor seats. If you aren't very tall then you need floor tickets in the upfront sections. Otherwise, seats on the side would most likely be better.

I am 6'2" so people won't be obstructing my view. Do getting seats on the side have a price advantage of some sort? What can i expect to pay for a decent seat there? I'm just looking at close enough to be able to see them without the monitor.