Another Weird Rush Dream

The Owl

I had a weird Rush dream last night...

I had a dream I was at a Rush Concert, and I was in the front row.... well I guess you would count it as the front row, because there was no front row.... the whole front middle section of the audience was replaced by a swimming pool..... and I was swimming while watching Rush play..I had a beer with me and was on one of the floating chairs....

And I specifically remember them playing Mission during this dream.....

............... a weird dream? I think so.

I did dream of Rush the other night- but nothing memorable. More like running into them.

This dream sounds a lot like my recurrent dream that the Phi Mu sorority houses at every school I have attended have spas and jacuzzis inside of them. Why always Phi Mu, I do not know. I am a Theta Phi Alpha- which does not even have houses in most campuses they have chapters at. Various Phi Mu members have confirmed to me that no Phi Mu house has a swimming pool or jacuzzi.

well i've had 2 dreams about alex lifeson.in the first one,i was talking to his sister (i don't know if he actually has a sister).anyways alex turned up and i was talking to him about rush and how to play the guitar.afterwards he kindly gave me a load of signed rush goodies,then i woke up.the second dream involved alex teaching me some guitar>they were some cool dreams.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jan 16 2011, 01:02 PM)
I had a weird Rush dream last night...

I had a dream I was at a Rush Concert, and I was in the front row.... well I guess you would count it as the front row, because there was no front row.... the whole front middle section of the audience was replaced by a swimming pool..... and I was swimming while watching Rush play..I had a beer with me and was on one of the floating chairs....

And I specifically remember them playing Mission during this dream.....

............... a weird dream? I think so.

Weird dream indeed. What might have put it over the edge is if Emotion Detector were played instead. You know, the line that goes:

"Sometimes are big splashes are just ripples in the pool."

i had another dream about alex on 30th jan (have only got some more internet credit) i was at a music convention with my friend paul (not a rush convention,more like a guitar convention).i remember walking around the hall,then spotting alex.i remember asking him about how to play guitar (and that i was a hopeless guitarist.unfortunately cannot remember his reply) but it was my second (and final question) that i remember most vividly.i asked him how do you improvise? he didn't say anything,instead he just started to draw on a piece of paper.when he had finished he handed it to me,then proceeded to walk away.i looked at the picture,and it was a picture of a tree with a fish on one of the branches (dying i think unfortunately.it looked like a clown fish) by the trunk there was a fish bowl filled with water. i then woke up. and proceeded to write the dream down before i forgot it. WHAT THE HECK DOES IT MEAN? i do not drink,and hadn't eaten cheese or any spicy food. i just had to share it,as completely clueless as to what it could mean eh.gif

I had a dream where I played drums for them on stage because Neil couldn't. I play bass xD

And another where I was alone in the audience, and I befriended Alex and he autographed my bass and we just chilled

I had a dream of an original Rush song that I never heard of before. It sounded like it could have been on Permanent Waves. It's not the first time I have made up original music in a dream but never a Rush song with Geddy singing...I don't remember it now and I have no idea what my mind could have come up with for lyrics.

Archived