I'm new here~

alexlifeson-

Hi hello everyone~ C:

I'm kinda sorta totally new here; I'm not new to Rush, though.

... Well, maybe I am compared to some people. I mean, I started liking them around August 2010, so~

I'm totally head-over-heels in love with them, though.

RUSH LOVER FOREVER AND EVER~

Anyway, I'm new. Hi gaiz~

I'm also a newbie here, I just joined today...I've been busy making myself at home and making sure I've made my presence felt in a few threads here and there. Not too many though as it's only my first day and I don't want to over-extend myself or rock the boat around here...I'd never fill one forum page with 35 polls in under an hour and have Mr jack Aubrey up in arms about it, or anything like that...one post a day may be enough for me...

unsure.gif ph34r.gif huh.gif

Welcome!

smile.gif

wink.gif

AHEM.

Y'ALL CAN THANK YOURS TRULY FOR DRAGGIN' HER HERE. |3

(She has pretty beastie art on DevART, by the way. ;D )

Anyways, this is my official, public, post-on-a-thread welcome to you.

Now, I will direct you to the threads and order invite you to start posting. (:

Enjoy your time around here and hope to keep seeing ya on dA~

Welcome Alex! You have me beat by a month in the (serious) fan department - I've liked Rush my whole life, but really got into them after my first show last summer. Now I can't wait to go back new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I see your friend Christine has been busy recruiting wink.gif Hope you enjoy it here, and we'll see you around!

QUOTE (alexlifeson- @ Jan 11 2011, 07:29 PM)
Hi hello everyone~ C:
I'm kinda sorta totally new here; I'm not new to Rush, though.
... Well, maybe I am compared to some people. I mean, I started liking them around August 2010, so~
I'm totally head-over-heels in love with them, though.
RUSH LOVER FOREVER AND EVER~

Anyway, I'm new. Hi gaiz~

Wait a second, your name is 'alexlifeson' and you just started liking Rush this past summer? Haven't you been the guitar player for Rush since the begining? It always looked to me like you enjoyed playing up on stage with them all this time laugh.gif

On a serious note, Welcome to TRF 1022.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jan 11 2011, 08:23 PM)
Christine sure is recruiting everybody lately!

Hey! Why haven't you recruited me? angry.gif Is TRF too good for Tarkus? sad.gif tongue.gif

xD;

DeviantART is pretty much my sole source. I do searches for art of The Guys at Work and make sure everyone who's ever drawn so much as a line related to Rush at least gets a comment from me. If they reply to my comment, I try to remember and ask them if they're a member of TRF, and if they're not, I invite them to join.

Of course, there are a few that are already members at CP and prefer it there... but to each his/her own.

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Jan 12 2011, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jan 11 2011, 08:23 PM)
Christine sure is recruiting everybody lately!

Hey! Why haven't you recruited me? angry.gif Is TRF too good for Tarkus? sad.gif tongue.gif

xD;

DeviantART is pretty much my sole source. I do searches for art of The Guys at Work and make sure everyone who's ever drawn so much as a line related to Rush at least gets a comment from me. If they reply to my comment, I try to remember and ask them if they're a member of TRF, and if they're not, I invite them to join.

Of course, there are a few that are already members at CP and prefer it there... but to each his/her own.

Have you seen Jett-Moonwing? wink.gif tongue.gif

Welcome Alex! bekloppt.gif

I am new here too. Been to one Rush concert, took my sister for her birthday in 2004. Have another friend who names her pets after Rush songs. Listened for a while but didn't get the bug until two weeks ago. Watched beyond the lighted stage on VH1 and was fascinated.

Have an old ipod I found that has several Rush albums on it and started listening to it after watching the documentary and now I am hooked. I love Grace Under pressure and Moving Pictures. But I know I have lots more to listen to...

Walks off singing...handle with kid gloves......(that is the song stuck in my head today) biggrin.gif