Cleveland Live DVD/Blu-Ray

tripdad

Will you buy the Cleveland DVD/Blu-Ray?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the Cleveland DVD/Blu-Ray?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

I will abso-f@#k'n-lutely be buying this on the day of release. I saw them four times on this tour and it was better each time. My favorite Rush album played live plus the two new songs--what more could I want!?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Rush fan at a strictly Rush website, what kind of question is this? Of course I'm gonna buy it! Plus I was at the show, so it's a must have for me. Can't wait for it! (Though the bluray should be free to me since I paid to see the show once already) tongue.gif

Iwill! It's been a great tour and now we can watch it live having been filmed with fellow US rush fans, win win!

oops already posted in here tongue.gif

Edited by nobodys hero

not much news on the status of the dvd, or the plans for releasing it. Kind of thought we'd have heard at least someone ( Rich Chycki, Rush, Banger films ) with some mention of it's status.

Still very early to be sure ( mid tour ), but I'm eager for some sort of update... even if it's a tentative mention of when it may be released.

QUOTE (Phantom @ May 14 2011, 04:38 PM)
not much news on the status of the dvd, or the plans for releasing it. Kind of thought we'd have heard at least someone ( Rich Chycki, Rush, Banger films ) with some mention of it's status.

Still very early to be sure ( mid tour ), but I'm eager for some sort of update... even if it's a tentative mention of when it may be released.

I wouldn't count on any updates until about one month after the tour finishes. I'm sure Rush will want to have a look at the footage and figure out what they'll need to overdub and figure out a release window.

2.gif

I'll buy it! I wasn't able to see them this go round.....But from what I've heard from my buddy Greg (Whom turned me on to 2.gif in the Seventies)....its a Rockin' Keeper!

Thanks for reading! biggrin.gif

DVD of the best band that ever played? I'll Buy it and treasure it. cool.gif