Whats the concensus about Enterprise?

Want2bLikeBrutus

This occurred to me while posting in the SW thread.

I was disappointed but intrigued about Season One. The premiere was awesome IMHO bu the rest of the season seemed kinda flat and predicatble at times.

Season Two seemed to be going in the right direction and got more and more interesting.

I kinda lost track of Season Three. I had just moved and my schedule kinda interfered and I got sloppy with the VCR. I still dont think I saw the season premiere about the Xindi (sp??) attack.

I think the best thing about Season 4 so far has been this last episode with the Evil Universe. Didnt think it was going to be that good and cant wait for the next one. I think they could do an entire Season 5 outta the Evil Universe!!!!

Any other thoughts?? Favorite episodes?? Characters?? or am I beathorse.gif

Here's my data point towards consensus: I'm a bit sad to see it go. Although it wasn't the best 'Trek, it was still worth watching and even passable 'Trek is better than no 'Trek. Perhaps I would have been more disappointed if I didn't have the excellent new Battlestar Galactica to distract me on Friday nights, though.

QUOTE (Hypatia @ Apr 26 2005, 01:36 PM)
Here's my data point towards consensus: I'm a bit sad to see it go. Although it wasn't the best 'Trek, it was still worth watching and even passable 'Trek is better than no 'Trek. Perhaps I would have been more disappointed if I didn't have the excellent new Battlestar Galactica to distract me on Friday nights, though.

same here

I didn't make it a point to watch it, but I saw it every now and then....it wsa ok....but doomed from the start....it tok place before everything else (stop trying to follow what star wars does), it had none of the same bad guys really...

Although it definatly had the best music of any of the treks....I mean, whatever that almost country song is kicks ass, which i had an mp3 of it....

I started out watching regularly when it was on Wensdays then the move to Friday I would catch it when I could.

It was a good idea that wasn't done that well.

The story line with the Zindi was OK but they went too far with the no help from home because of the barrier.

I would have like to see more with the Romlans also.

Still sad to see it go fists crying.gif

I remember when it first came out, people were weary of the theme song and thought it didn't fit. I think it works well with the show. Anyone have any opinions on this???? 653.gif