What's For Dinner?

The Owl

I'm roasting up some pumpkin I froze for some curried pumpkin soup.

I'm so excited the house smells AMAZING! :D

Pumpkin makes the house the smell so good. As do apples. Last night I made homemade applesauce to go with pork chops. The apples were in the oven for two hours and the house filled with wonderful apple and cinnamon smell.
  • Like 1

I'm roasting up some pumpkin I froze for some curried pumpkin soup.

I'm so excited the house smells AMAZING! :D

Pumpkin makes the house the smell so good. As do apples. Last night I made homemade applesauce to go with pork chops. The apples were in the oven for two hours and the house filled with wonderful apple and cinnamon smell.

Mmmm... that must have been amazing!

I'm going to make some pumpkin butter and or apple butter soon. A jar would make great Christmas gifts.

Had some In N Out burger combo animal style with a neopolitan shake before returning to Ramada Inn since I'm visiting family for Thanksgiving in UT.

Also, I had a late lunch a few hours before with my family at a restaurant in Park City,UT (Yep, the Sundance Festival town.) and had a delicious yellow tofu curry with sh-taki mushrooms, steamed broccoli and eggplant covered on white rice.

Edited by invisible airwave

^ ooohhhh what's on it?

If I make it at home I use chorizo and taco sauce instead of pizza sauce, & of course cheese. SO GOOD.

Saturday is always pizza night- tonight it is stuffed crust with alfredo sauce, a few different types of cheeses, mushrooms, chicken, jalapeno, and pepperoni. it's SO GOOD. I was skeptical but the last time we had it, the pizza was gone within minutes hahaha
  • Like 2

Saturday is always pizza night- tonight it is stuffed crust with alfredo sauce, a few different types of cheeses, mushrooms, chicken, jalapeno, and pepperoni. it's SO GOOD. I was skeptical but the last time we had it, the pizza was gone within minutes hahaha

Jettison the mushrooms, and that sounds great.

• Like 1

Right?? yeah, mushrooms are you either love em or hate em haha

We'll get another pizza sans mushrooms and you can come over for dinner :)

Agree.....

Speckle belly goose breast stuffed with cream cheese, jalapeno and onion wrapped in bacon after a long bath in Lea & Perins Worschteshire (sp) sauce and coated in Montreal steak seasoning. Bacon wrapped and seasoned asparagus. Butter with a little baked potato and homemade blackberry wine.

That's as fancy as this country boy cooks! :cosmo:

• Like 1