What's For Dinner?

The Owl

I just had salmon with red pepper, celery, mushrooms, radish and tomatoes with champagne to drink!

Now I'm having cider and chocolates!

Can you get Halibut over there?

Yeah we can get pretty much anything. I had haddock the other week, it wasn't bad. Salmon is my favourite. Ever had River Cobbler?

• Like 1

I just had salmon with red pepper, celery, mushrooms, radish and tomatoes with champagne to drink!

How did you make that?

I cooked it in the grill yesterday. I did two lots, one on each side of the grill, one for yesterday and one for tonight. Then for tonight's one I re-heated it in the microwave. When I cooked them I did everything in the grill but added them in stages so everything was cooked in the right way.

Last night for Christmas Eve Mes. B & I ate at our favorite French restaurant...roast beef, crispy chicken, mashed potatoes, and other dishes too sexy to even spell. That place has a great selection of wines to boot.

Tonight for Christmas I made tacos, nachos, and some bruschetta. Mrs. B had never had jalapeño peppers before! They were spicy for her but she liked them. Had some mojitos to wash everything down followed by some cherry cookie ice cream. Not our usual Christmas dinner but damn we're stuffed and it was good. :hail:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Yeah we can get pretty much anything. I had haddock the other week, it wasn't bad. Salmon is my favourite. Ever had River Cobbler?

No,

Never heard of it.

No,

Never heard of it.

I've seen it on the Tesco's fish counter but never had it, I don't like the look of it! I think it's from Vietnam!

• Like 1

I just had another dinner like last night, 3 Sea Bass fillets, tomatoes, celery, 4 large Forestiere mushrooms and red pepper grilled with olive oil.

Oh yeah with Strongbow cider to drink.

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 1

A pot of homemade spaghetti sauce w/ Italian sausage from the local Italian market. a salad, garlic rolls, and some Lambrusco. Finish with canolis and butter cookies from the market's on site bakery.
  • Like 4

Shepherd's Pie.

:codger: :baabaa: :baabaa: :baabaa:

Do you make it your self?

Wifey. Smashing job, as well. We baked it in individual quiche pans.
  • Like 1

Shepherd's Pie.

:codger: :baabaa: :baabaa: :baabaa:

Do you make it your self?

Wifey. Smashing job, as well. We baked it in individual quiche pans.

Does she have her own recipe? Or is it from a web site? I have never made it but I really want to.

• Like 1