What's For Dinner?

The Owl

Think I will grill up some Flatiron steak and have mashed sweet potatoes and creamed Spinach and Carrots

Doing my version of a Shephards Pie tonight..... 1st layer = Ground beef with Onions and Cambells Tomato Soup... Second Layer= Green Beans with Cream of Mushroom, Third Layer = Mashpotatoes topped with sliced american cheese

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Jan 20 2011, 06:44 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 20 2011, 08:30 PM)
Thanksgiving dinner tonight. Turkey, mashed potatoes, homemade cranberry sauce, stuffing with apples and bacon, and sauteed green beans.

drool1.gif mouthwatering!

I'm really looking forward to dinner! In fact, I have to start it soon. I plan on eating so much I feel ill.

QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Jan 20 2011, 06:58 PM)
Cooked a nice big bloody steak... Gotta say it's the first time I've cooked a big steak like that, but it was perfect.

Thank you! There's nothing better than a nice steak prepared correctly. The thing doesn't have to be mooing but it better be red inside. My husband grew up with a mom who believed that no red in any meat meant it was done. Fish, steaks, chops... they have to be done completely through for him. I don't know how he can even choke that stuff down.

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Jan 20 2011, 08:42 PM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jan 20 2011, 04:44 PM)
chicken pot pie  biggrin.gif

Love chicken pot pie...havent had it in ages!

if you're ever near zorns on long island stop in and pick up a couple. they make good ones and you can stick a few in your freezer for the winter.

Making Some General Tso's Chicken, Fried Rice, and Stir Fry Green Beans, with egg rolls...

I'd like to say I'm making all this from scratch, but I am using seasoning mixes with instructions........ still good though.