• The Big Money
    • Grand Designs
    • Manhattan Project
    • Marathon
    • Territories
    • Middletown Dreams
    • Emotion Detector
    • Mystic Rhythms

Emotion Detector is the worst, but honestly that word doesn't fit. Emotion Detector is a good song. I like every song on this album.
  • Like 2

I went with Territories. Only because I like Emotion Detector. Was hoping they'd have dragged it out with the string section....

I don't understand the question. There aren't any bad songs on Power Windows . . .

"worst" doesn't necessarily mean bad tho

Oh, you mean "least great" -- now I see! Uh, Middletown Dreams.

• Like 2

The only problem with Emotion Detector is it doesn't hit the highs of the other 7 songs on the album.

The only problem with Emotion Detector is it doesn't hit the highs of the other 7 songs on the album.

it's better than Territories for sure IMO

Nah man, Territories is great. One of my favs from the 80s. Fun fact, I think it's the second and last ever Rush song to reference beer. lol

Nah man, Territories is great. One of my favs from the 80s. Fun fact, I think it's the second and last ever Rush song to reference beer. lol

I always thought Territories was one of the weaker Rush synth period songs honestly... great song but it kinda kills the pace on Power Windows... I love the last 2 minutes to the song a lot tho

Mystic Rhythms - sounds like a Miami Vice soundtrack.

oh hell no... you didn't say that

http://youtu.be/dEjXPY9jOx8

http://youtu.be/rxwRzW6ehAU

:LOL:

Crocket and Tubbs raise through empty Miami streets in the early morning hours, not speaking to each other, on the way to get the bad dude drug dealer, with Mystic Rhythms as the soundtrack. Usually this scene is covered by Phil Collins 'in the air tonight'. The synth sounds on this track are hopelessly stuck in the mid 80s with white pants, white loafers with no socks and a pastel shirt. Even Neil's electronic kit is way too much with artificial burps and farts. Hey Geddy strap this Steinberger on while you're plunking away on chords on the keyboard. Oh and we need to steal the low end synth from Beat It...that's the ticket.

Neil couldn't be talked into staring into his glowing ball.

Edited by HemiBeers