• The Color Of Right
    • Time And Motion
    • Totem
    • Dog Years
    • Virtuality
    • Resist
    • Limbo
    • Carve Away The Stone

I voted for "Half the World". I wouldn't call "Dog Years" underrated, but it definitely doesn't deserve half of the hate that it gets - the lyrics can be horrid ("chasing cars in doggie Heaven", "these connections are mysterious"), but the underlying message is sound enough. "Half the World", though... man. What repetitive, self-evident (Some people do stuff? And some people... don't do stuff? You don't say!) drivel.

Count me as one of the few (at least that I have interacted with online) who digs this album. It is by no means high tier material by Rush standards, but I think would have been considered pretty good if released by most other bands. Virtuality is a guilty pleasure song that I really enjoy. Half the World, Driven, Totem, Time and Motion...all good in my book.

...But I have to admit that Dog Years is my least favourite Rush song. It's perhaps the only one in their whole catalogue that I find to be a difficult listen.

• Like 1

Count me as one of the few (at least that I have interacted with online) who digs this album. It is by no means high tier material by Rush standards, but I think would have been considered pretty good if released by most other bands. Virtuality is a guilty pleasure song that I really enjoy. Half the World, Driven, Totem, Time and Motion...all good in my book.

...But I have to admit that Dog Years is my least favourite Rush song. It's perhaps the only one in their whole catalogue that I find to be a difficult listen.

Most of Rush's "bad" work is stuff other bands would KILL to have under their name

• Like 1

Most of Rush's "bad" work is stuff other bands would KILL to have under their name

Poison, Five Finger Death Punch, Counting Crows...

Hell, bands like KISS, Aerosmith, Green Day

Hell, bands like KISS, Aerosmith, Green Day

what, you mean some of their later works? I guess so...