The Official Iron Maiden Thread

Nate2112

Well shit it looks like it sold out. I'll wait till my Christmas bonus comes in and maybe I'll see J2112YYZ on the floor from some scumbag scalper

What are you talking about? Looks to me like tickets are still available.

https://www.keybankc...entX.cshtml/692

I was linked to Ticketmaster earlier and they were out. Usually for Key Bank shows, that meant it was it.

Well, I trust the venues page if they say tickets are still available. Maiden does paperless tickets so scalping will be very minimal for the show.

I realize that now, half the time the Key Bank shows I've seen have been sold out. I just got the GA ticket, maybe I'll run into you there

Yeah, I'll be the fat 40 year old white guy with the receeding hairline and beard. That should narrow it down for ya lol.

• Like 1

Well shit it looks like it sold out. I'll wait till my Christmas bonus comes in and maybe I'll see J2112YYZ on the floor from some scumbag scalper

I was linked to Ticketmaster earlier and they were out. Usually for Key Bank shows, that meant it was it.

Well, I trust the venues page if they say tickets are still available. Maiden does paperless tickets so scalping will be very minimal for the show.

I realize that now, half the time the Key Bank shows I've seen have been sold out. I just got the GA ticket, maybe I'll run into you there

Yeah, I'll be the fat 40 year old white guy with the receeding hairline and beard. That should narrow it down for ya lol.

I doubt anyone else will look like that! I'll be the skinny white guy with a Motorhead t-shirt.

I doubt anyone else will look like that! I'll be the skinny white guy with a Motorhead t-shirt.

Ill be the guy with the Steely Dan tshirt.

• Like 1

I am currently listening to Number Of The Beast and I feel like today is the first day I have ever properly listened to Prisoners. I can't believe what a great song that is!
  • Like 2

I am currently listening to Number Of The Beast and I feel like today is the first day I have ever properly listened to Prisoners. I can't believe what a great song that is!

What a great live sing along that chorus was when I saw them in 2012. 15,000 people singing it in unison with Bruce was amazing.

• Like 2

What a great live sing along that chorus was when I saw them in 2012. 15,000 people singing it in unison with Bruce was amazing.

Its funny but I ended up loving Ganglands as well. I played Caress Of Steel straight after and I found myself thinking that particular Rush album has a lot of Maiden flavour.

• Like 1

I like Iron Maiden just I do with Judas Priest as I think, and found that those two bands, and groups are, and have been similar including Bruce, and Rob not being in the bands, and groups during all of the time. As for naming by picking favorite songs, I don't think I can, and able to do that.

For all the nostalgic in the audience...

brilliant new version of the whole 1981 BeatClub show, including the longest trainwreck break ever, haha!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G6NdiFg68o

The audience LoL!!!

Sweet. Then maybe they can come to KC. It seems like they come through here every other tour (or the Midwest for that matter) since the last 4 or 5 tours.. They didn't come within 500 miles for The Legacy of The Beast Tour even though they've sold out THE TWO TIMES THEY CAME TO KC IN THE LAST 20 YEARS. :banghead:

I've bought "Iron Maiden - Nights of the Dead, Legacy of the Beast: Live In Mexico City" on c.d., and I think it sounds amazing, and awesome. With the tour not supporting a new studio release, it hasn't been a similar, and the same thing. It's been a different tour, and out of all of their tour stage productions, is the biggest. From the same concert tour I saw in Vancouver, It gives me some other memorabilia, and a reminder on how great the tour is. Edited by Derek19

Ok, since nobody seems to know what Maiden thread to post in, I am declaring this as the Official Iron Maiden thread for this board.

Why? Because I f***in said so lol.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

Ok, since nobody seems to know what Maiden thread to post in, I am declaring this as the Official Iron Maiden thread for this board.

And you're declaring it by right of you being the biggest Maiden fan on TRF? Because honestly you just might be.

And you're declaring it by right of you being the biggest Maiden fan on TRF? Because honestly you just might be.

AHEM

I'm considering my first tattoo being a combo of Nightwish, Maiden and Lacuna Coil ������

Eddie, Tarja and Cristina on the same tattoo?

Haha I have an idea that would suit me. A charm bracelet idea where each link is a band I love, using logos.

I don't want to go for the super obvious things either. I'd also include nods to some of my favourite books too.

• Like 2

AHEM

I'm considering my first tattoo being a combo of Nightwish, Maiden and Lacuna Coil ������

I think he would go with Floor instead of Tarja. Even Nightwish fans don't like Tarja enough to get a tattoo of her lol.

• Like 1

AHEM

I think he would go with Floor instead of Tarja. Even Nightwish fans don't like Tarja enough to get a tattoo of her lol.

Like I said above, I'm toying with the idea of a thread pattern around my arm, with links like a charm bracelet of things I love

I'd have a Robin for my mum, as she loved robins

I'd use the Comalies era LC for Lacuna Coil

I'd use the owl from the Anette era live album for Nightwish

I'd have Eddy for Maiden

I'd have the original logo of the fantasy series Wheel Of Time

I'd have a wolf for my love of Robin Hobb books

I'd like to have it as a sort of scrapbook of all the things I love, and update it over time.

• Like 1