RUSH Christmas Gifts

PumpkinHead

I got tons of Rush stuff this year. I got 5 shirts: Time Machine, S&A, Test for Echo, and Presto from my parents and A Farewell to Kings from my uncle. He said he got me that one because all of the other shirts he saw he didn't like the albums, but I already had the AFTK shirt he got me, so now I've got two. I also got Rush socks and the TM sweatshirt that was on sale (size 3x, but it's really not as big as I would have expected it to be, and I like to wear things big anyway, so it's perfect). My brother got me the silver Starman earrings, which I was super excited about.

QUOTE (PumpkinHead @ Dec 25 2010, 10:56 PM)
QUOTE (tkdryan @ Dec 25 2010, 08:15 PM)
umm are they yours  laugh.gif  as in you wear em?

Yeppers!

Pumpy loves em'! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Pics or I don't believe you. tongue.gif

I didn't get anything specifically Rush-related, but a bunch of my gifts will help my finances for a while and help make the two shows we're going to in April a lot more affordable. My boyfriend, however, got a note from his nephew with a photoshopped gingerbread man on it with my BF's face, wearing a "got geddy?" tee and holding BTLS in one of its hands, saying that his Christmas gift would be arriving in five days (well, four now). Don't think I'm not insanely curious as to what he's getting!

I also found out that my BF's other nephew's wife's cousin has a son he named after Geddy Lee. How stinking cool is that?!? I'm wondering if I know this guy?

Archived