Will You Be Having A

ILSnwdog

Will it be a white Christmas in your neck of the woods?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Will it be a white Christmas in your neck of the woods?

• Yes
    • No

Will you be having a white Christmas in your neck of the woods? Here in Chicago it will be!

Also wanted to take this moment to wish all of my TRF friends a very Merry Christmas! I hope Santa brings all of you bastards lots of good loot! 1287.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Dec 23 2010, 10:56 PM)
It's been snow here since late november so it's a pretty good bet that it won't thaw in the next 25 hours or so...

trink38.gif

Don't forget, it's only a White Christmas if a flake of snow actually falls at a Met Office approved location. Snow already on the ground doesn't count.

Little Paul on Look North says no white Christmas - apart from maybe the East coast of Yorkshire.

Storm will roll into Connecticut the day after Christmas. Lowes sold out of shovels at my store today.

After last year I hope not. Last year this time we had over 2feet on the ground. We got more the next week or so was a mess. Not a fan of the white stuff. A few inches on Sat would be ok ,not 2 feet. We might some Sunday late or Monday, mixed with rain. Joy.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Dec 23 2010, 10:56 PM)
It's been snow here since late november so it's a pretty good bet that it won't thaw in the next 25 hours or so...

trink38.gif

^^^ What he said trink38.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Dec 23 2010, 07:13 PM)
I live near Syracuse NY where there was 70 inches of snow. This month.

Yes.

As do I (Liverpool). And I imagine there'll be flakes in the air on Saturday, if we need active snow to qualify.

And RL, I do have 4WD. I live in an apartment complex, so they take care of the snowblowing cool.gif

From the looks of tonight's weather forecast, we're going to get about 4 inches or thereabouts of snow tomorrow night and Xmas day. There's still about 5 inches of snow on the ground from the last batch we got but it's been slowly melting the past couple of days.

I'm kinda glad we're going to have a White Xmas because it's been a rather shitty year for me, and for some reason having snow on Xmas Eve makes it all better.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. But, if the white runs out, I'll drink the red.

coy.gif

Archived