Guitar players!

CygnusX-1Bk2

It's also on the previous page. :)

Gotta say I like the variety of guitars!

I could use a Tele and a Gretsch myself. Gotta get one of the Electromatics. Your Strat looks likes mine, though mine's a Squier. Nice gear!

Thanks! Now I just need to get the Les Paul back into the fold.

:)

Wow, that's some pedals! What kind of music do you do?

• Like 1

I could use a Tele and a Gretsch myself. Gotta get one of the Electromatics. Your Strat looks likes mine, though mine's a Squier. Nice gear!

I think right now Dr. Cooper's into rockabilly still, right? That would make sense with that Tele.

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 1

He posted a video of him playing some blues stuff a while back. Very tasty.
  • Like 1

I think right now Dr. Cooper's into rockabilly still, right? That would make sense with that Tele.

The Tele and the Gretsch are my rockabilly guitars. I love playing that style, but I still consider myself primarily as a blues and blues rock player. And I try to mix in as much as I can in for for of jazz chords (without being jazzy) and gospel type things, as well, which are perfect for major pentatonic soloing. And of course, I'm still working on the Chet Atkins style of alternating bass and independent melodies (like Steve Howe does in Clap, and especially Disillusion from Starship Trooper,) which is also used in rockabilly to great effect with slap back echo.

So I'm pretty much all over the place.

:LOL:

The Tele and the Gretsch are my rockabilly guitars. I love playing that style, but I still consider myself primarily as a blues and blues rock player. And I try to mix in as much as I can in for for of jazz chords (without being jazzy) and gospel type things, as well, which are perfect for major pentatonic soloing. And of course, I'm still working on the Chet Atkins style of alternating bass and independent melodies (like Steve Howe does in Clap, and especially Disillusion from Starship Trooper,) which is also used in rockabilly to great effect with slap back echo.

So I'm pretty much all over the place.

Will send nudes for Ballad Of John Henry cover.

jk

He posted a video of him playing some blues stuff a while back. Very tasty.

Well thank you!

Just call 'em as I see 'em! :) You're welcome.

• Like 1

^^^ The black Les Paul Custom. Accept no substitutes.

Pretty much rounds out the stable, yes?

Aside from a full hollow body, I suppose it does!

I can't believe how much this guitar rocks through the Mark V. The Music Man does, too. But there's a little something different in the LP's pickups...a little bit of sparkle that the MM doesn't quite have.

Compared to some on here my equiptment is somewhat humble.I have an Epiphone Les Paul Studio(Worn Cherry,with black hardware)and a Peavey Vypyer VIP 3 amp.with tons of onboard effects,with footswitch including a volume/wah pedal.Pretty sweet amp does almost anything.Does anyone else own one of these?If not check em out.

I had a Vyper ii with the pedal for a short while. The sounds and effects were decent enough, but I couldn't get past the patches changing as you lift your foot off the switch rather than when you step down on it. Drove me crazy. Have they fixed that in the iii version?

Nice, with the Dave Murray Strat and super switcher.

So what is that? Volume, Wah and CC?

Nice, with the Dave Murray Strat and super switcher.

So what is that? Volume, Wah and CC?

Yep. The expression pedal plugs right into the MIDI controller, and the wah and volume pedals are just controllers as well -- the Cry Baby in the rack has a volume pedal function.

I have a Heritage Cherry Gibson Les Paul, a Black Fender Strat, a White Jackson (it's not a soloist, but looks like one. Not sure exactly what model it is), and a Black Fender Acoustic. Until I learn to play these better I really don't need to be buying any more. :guitar: :P

I have a Heritage Cherry Gibson Les Paul, a Black Fender Strat, a White Jackson (it's not a soloist, but looks like one. Not sure exactly what model it is), and a Black Fender Acoustic. Until I learn to play these better I really don't need to be buying any more. :guitar: :P