More unannounced shows?

Gilbertk

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Dec 22 2010, 12:31 AM)
There are certain 100% moneymakers for Rush on a US tour.

Irvine, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Red Rocks
Chicago
Toronto

I just can't see them skipping any of these cities...they sell well and are cash cows for the boys

St. Louis, as well, which is why I will be shocked if they don't come here on the 2nd leg, but there's a first time for everything.

Don't complain if they're not returning to a city they played on the 2010 leg. they didnt come close to me so I made the excursion

those of you who saw them in your hometown over summer will just have to go the extra length

They ended TM Tour 2010 in West Palm Beach FLorida (about a 5 minute drive up 441) Now they'll the start TM Tour 2011 in Sunrise (Fort Laurderdale) South Florida about 35 minutes down 441 of me and i'll be there March 30th 2011.

I sure hope they do an Albuquerque return. That'd be amazing, since they did open the Time Machine tour here. And, we were really intense.

I sure hope to be able to see them again.

With the exception of Toronto, I can't see them adding anymore Eastern US/CAN dates.

Now if they were to play in Vancouver in say mid-June, that would be awesome. VAN is my vacation this year.

Tickets: $100

Merchandise/Food: $75

Getting to see 2.gif play IN Canada? Priceless

QUOTE (The K Man @ Jan 3 2011, 03:57 PM)
QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Dec 22 2010, 12:31 AM)
There are certain 100% moneymakers for Rush on a US tour.

Irvine, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Red Rocks
Chicago
Toronto

I just can't see them skipping any of these cities...they sell well and are cash cows for the boys

St. Louis, as well, which is why I will be shocked if they don't come here on the 2nd leg, but there's a first time for everything.

theyre skipping philly, which is rare, they usually stop here, even on multiple leg tours both times, but they are playing in hershey and baltimore not that far away...

QUOTE (GuitarPlyr01 @ Jan 3 2011, 08:48 PM)
With the exception of Toronto, I can't see them adding anymore Eastern US/CAN dates.

Now if they were to play in Vancouver in say mid-June, that would be awesome. VAN is my vacation this year.

Tickets: $100
Merchandise/Food: $75
Getting to see 2.gif play IN Canada? Priceless

I highly doubt they will add a date in Toronto since they have one booked in Hamilton already. Hamilton is literally a 30-40 minute drive max for people from Toronto, so its a short distance to go see them. I could be wrong though, however I just don't see it since Toronto got 2 dates already on the first leg.

They're way overdue to do a YVR show (Vancouver BC), but that's been announced already, just no date yet.

I'd love to see them at the Gorge Amphitheater (Eastern Washington state) again. During the 2008 tour I saw lots of license plates from Idaho, Oregon, BC, Montana, and a few from Cali. Everyone likes the Gorge! Even Neil, IIRC.