Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

16 minutes ago, Time Stood Still said:

Just curious, what is AWIP? And also, what's the rowboat scene? 

Neil's drum instruction DVD, 'A Work In Progress'.  There's a scene in there where he's in shorts in a rowboat saying something (couldn't tell you what hahahahaha) and some of us girls dug it.  :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neilpeart_gal said:

Neil's drum instruction DVD, 'A Work In Progress'.  There's a scene in there where he's in shorts in a rowboat saying something (couldn't tell you what hahahahaha) and some of us girls dug it.  :D

Oh yeah now I remember that scene :biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, neilpeart_gal said:

I'm curious now, is there any way you could provide a link to that scene?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Charlotte7598 said:

I'm curious now, is there any way you could provide a link to that scene?

About 1:18:09 into this clip :D  (we were crazy kids I think in retrospect LOL)

• Like 2

I just wanted to to post this. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20180829082145/http://www.rushoddities.com/rush-oddities/audio/geddy-tfe-are-you-getting-sleepy.mp3

I don't know why, but I just think Geddy is absolutely adorable in this soundbite.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Charlotte7598 said:

After looking through the Geddy and Alex threads, I definitely saw some not-so-G-rated comments (especially in the Alex one), so I guess that answered the question I had before. :laugh::blush:

Yeah, there were people that got pretty graphic about Alex's build.  I think most of us tried to keep it kind of PG stuff because of the rumor that Rush staff would be in TRF from time to time to look at desired set lists for tours.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, blueschica said:

Yeah, there were people that got pretty graphic about Alex's build.  I think most of us tried to keep it kind of PG stuff because of the rumor that Rush staff would be in TRF from time to time to look at desired set lists for tours.

Yeah, you wouldn't want anyone associated with the band or the band themselves graphic fanfiction on a website where you're just trying to find out what people want to hear on the next tour. That would be pretty mortifying. :biggrin:

• Like 1

To be honest, if that's all they're looking for, then I don't think they should be going to the thread called "Geddy is hot." Preferred setlists probably aren't gonna be there. :spit:

Edited by Charlotte7598
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Charlotte7598 said:

To be honest, if that's all they're looking for, then I don't think they should be going to the thread called "Geddy is hot." Preferred setlists probably aren't gonna be there.

:spit:

Very true!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Charlotte7598 said:

Maybe Ged and Alex read these threads once in a while to stroke their egos. If they are reading this...hey cuties, how's it goin'? :coy:

Stroke their egos huh? I liked to stroke something else of theirs...:drool::laugh:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Charlotte7598 said:

Their hair? ......You do mean their hair, right? :blush2: 

Uh... yeah, sure... their hair. That's exactly what I was talking about. I don't know what you were thinking, heh heh heh.

• Like 1

I just got thinking, what is it that makes us find Geddy physically attractive? I'm just very curious about that, cause I know why we find him attractive for other reasons, but physically I wonder what it is we see that pleases us.

23 minutes ago, Time Stood Still said:

I just got thinking, what is it that makes us find Geddy physically attractive? I'm just very curious about that, cause I know why we find him attractive for other reasons, but physically I wonder what it is we see that pleases us.

Good question. There are a few things for me. First I think he has a really good figure, slim but not scrawny and still looks healthy. Second, I always thought his tinted glasses look really cool. Third, no man rocks the long-hair look like he does. And finally, I think we can all agree that he has been aging really well. Looks almost the same since the late 90's. :imo:

• Like 2