Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

Gals, I just watched a concert from 2008 Sunrise At The Henhouse and Geddy is wearing one of our favorite shirts. Remember the black one with the tiny buttons that he so graciously left opened? I wonder if he still has that shirt. If so, I wish he would send it to me. I'd look lovely in it. Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 4

Gals, I just watched a concert from 2008 Sunrise At The Henhouse and Geddy is wearing one of our favorite shirts. Remember the black one with the tiny buttons that he so graciously left opened? I wonder if he still has that shirt. If so, I wish he would send it to me. I'd look lovely in it.

It would look lovely next to his jeans on my bedroom floor. :fury:

• Like 3

Gals, I just watched a concert from 2008 Sunrise At The Henhouse and Geddy is wearing one of our favorite shirts. Remember the black one with the tiny buttons that he so graciously left opened? I wonder if he still has that shirt. If so, I wish he would send it to me. I'd look lovely in it.

It would look lovely next to his jeans on my bedroom floor. :fury:

2008 was a good Geddy year. :)

• Like 1

Hey Geddy gals!

I've been stalking the thread for a while now and couldn't resist getting involved as I have literally nowhere else to vent about our lovely Ged!.

If I make any mistakes, please forgive me as this is the first time I've ever posted in any forum ever :)

So, I'm 21 which is fairly young I know but there is just something undeniably sexy about Mr. Lee... ;)

• Like 3

Welcome! There is indeed something undeniably sexy about Geddy. I hope this is your first post among many about our favorite bassist.

Thanks a lot! :) I'm sure there'll be many more where that came from!

Also, this may be a silly question but how on Ged's green Earth do I post pictures here? :( I've tried my best to find out on my own.

Welcome! There is indeed something undeniably sexy about Geddy. I hope this is your first post among many about our favorite bassist.

Also, this may be a silly question but how on Ged's green Earth do I post pictures here? :( I've tried my best to find out on my own.

Oh my gosh I LOVE your interests, Geddy's Face lol. That is classic.

• Like 1

At the very bottom of each screen is a Help tab (in microscopic font...). Click on that and go to the Posting section.... Hopefully that helps.

Welcome to the Rush Forum....

• Like 1

Why thankyou! You have to admit it is one beautiful face! ;)

• Like 2

Why thankyou! You have to admit it is one beautiful face! ;)

I think it's the most beautiful! :blush:

• Like 1

Ladies, just wanted to tell everyone about my Rush dream last night. This dream featured all three of them. :)

It began when Neil and I had words. Neil, much to his credit, later realized the absurdity of what he said to me (I don't remember what it was, but I took him to task for saying it :cool: ) and apologized to me.

Then, Alex invited me to go along with him to visit some of his relatives. We had a good time. :LOL:

Finally, dear Geddy took me on a tour of his neighborhood and ended up showing me his lovely home. :)

I'm sorry my dream wasn't more exciting, but it was fun! ;)

• Like 3

Ladies, just wanted to tell everyone about my Rush dream last night. This dream featured all three of them. :)

It began when Neil and I had words. Neil, much to his credit, later realized the absurdity of what he said to me (I don't remember what it was, but I took him to task for saying it :cool: ) and apologized to me.

Then, Alex invited me to go along with him to visit some of his relatives. We had a good time. :LOL:

Finally, dear Geddy took me on a tour of his neighborhood and ended up showing me his lovely home. :)

I'm sorry my dream wasn't more exciting, but it was fun! ;)

Those are the kind of Rush dreams I tend to have. Ones where we're just hanging out and having fun.

• Like 1

Isn't this a beauty? Notice how his shirt is open revealing that lovely neck and chest!

http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/coverpics/Circus31mar1983geddy.jpg

That one is amazing. I wish he wouldn't cover up his eyes these days. Contemplative Geddy always makes for the best pics.

• Like 1