Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

Well... Geddy was gorgeous as usual. We ended up being fourth row Alex side but... When Geddy came over to our side I put my license plate up, which says "I (heart) Geddy." And he wasn't too impressed. :( He just kind of looked at it. I was hoping for a big toothy smile.

Oh well.

From what you've said about the concert, what with Geddy tearing up during 'The Garden', perhaps he didn't respond to you because he was too emotional. :huh:

I love the picture of you with the license plate!

Thanks for the compliment!

Geddy saw the plate in both Salt Lake and in Denver, not in Kansas City. I had to bolt it back onto the car so that my husband could drive back to California from Denver while I flew out to KC. :(

I ended up finding a pen and piece of paper in my purse during 2112 in Denver and I wrote "ALEX" on it, covered up Geddy's name on my plate and got a 1,000,000 megawat smile and belly laugh from Alex. I think he's my new man now.

We have theories though.

Geddy isn't used to as much female attention and didn't know how to react.

I look like I'm about... 25 according to most people so maybe it creeped him out.

Or the fact that my husband was next to me was weird.

Or YYZ is still really hard to play.

Or... he looked down and saw my chunky ass and belly fat, my snaggle tooth, and my now burgundy hair and was like "honey.... please".

All those reasons except that last one, gangster! Geddy would totally not be noticing unnoticable things like belly fat! He would be noticing your gorgeous, happy grin! You look so happy in that Rush.com photo, and I'm happy that you have a moment in time preserved forever this way. I like your idea of changing the name to 'Alex', though, and am glad you got a great reaction! :)

I think maybe Geddy is less comfortable with this kind of stuff - females adoring him. I think Alex takes it all in stride much better.

Anyway, if you girls need me I'll be looking at the California DMV website to see if an I (heart) ALEXL plate is available.

Big Al sez:

That's the spirit, Gangster!

Anyway,%20if%20you%20girls%20need%20me%20Ihttp://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/Bluefunk/Rush/or16ann_074.jpg

Mmmmm Alex is that a roll of quarters or are you just happy to see me?

:drool:

You made me look! :blush:

• Like 1

In my opinion, when Geddy wears leather pants, he really looks like a "priest of Syrinx." I love every pic of Geddy dressed that way.

He doesn't wear them too often these days, though. Nor things with zips on. :(

In my opinion, when Geddy wears leather pants, he really looks like a "priest of Syrinx." I love every pic of Geddy dressed that way.

He doesn't wear them too often these days, though. Nor things with zips on. :(

I'd be thrilled just to see him in some skinny jeans and a sleeveless shirt again.

• Like 1

Well... Geddy was gorgeous as usual. We ended up being fourth row Alex side but... When Geddy came over to our side I put my license plate up, which says "I (heart) Geddy." And he wasn't too impressed. :( He just kind of looked at it. I was hoping for a big toothy smile.

Oh well.

From what you've said about the concert, what with Geddy tearing up during 'The Garden', perhaps he didn't respond to you because he was too emotional. :huh:

Yes, it must be really awesome to have a souvenir like that :) (the picture)

Edited by Catch The Mystery
  • Like 4

1000305_524044511002143_755688656_n.jpg

OMG.............as a dog lover and a GEDLOVER............this pic just TOTALLY MELTS my heart!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :blush: :ebert: :wub: :wub: Such an AWESOME post!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :heart: :notworthy:

Oh well.

Yes, it must be really awesome to have a souvenir like that :) (the picture)

gangsterfurious, I was at that KC concert, too, last Sunday!!!!!!!!!! :sundog: :rush: :cool: :ebert: :banana: :guitar: Geddy was SOOO GORGEOUSLY SEXY...........I almost FAINTED when I first saw him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :o :o :drool: :drool: :fury: I only wish I could have been closer than the 15th row, so I could have been closer to HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :wub: BTW, the show was very emotional; I nearly cried several times, especially during "The Garden"!!!!!!! :doh: :boohoo:

• Like 4

Gangster...I agree with that gorgeous smile I have to believe that Geddy just didn't see you. I am so glad that the photographer got that snap of you and put it on rush.com....it pretty much sums up how many of us feel at these concerts.
  • Like 3

Girls, is it just me, or does this picture look like one of those photo-shop pics? Look at his hands; they look like they are poised for his bass, not the doggie. And that expression on his face is one seen countless times during any concert.

• Like 1

Girls, is it just me, or does this picture look like one of those photo-shop pics? Look at his hands; they look like they are poised for his bass, not the doggie. And that exp<b></b>ression on his face is one seen countless times during any concert.

Yes, it's Photoshopped. It's from a Facebook page where they do that with other musicians as well. It's goofy if you ask me.

I'll just leave this here. (1:40 - 2:40)

Thanks for sharing that! Always fun to watch Geddy being a bass god. And never hurts when he's in a tank top. (Though they're not called 'tank tops' for guys, are they? What are they called - wife beaters or something?)

Thanks for sharing that! Always fun to watch Geddy being a bass god. And never hurts when he's in a tank top. (Though they're not called 'tank tops' for guys, are they? What are they called - wife beaters or something?)

I think wife beaters are those white undershirts with no sleeves.

'Sleeveless top', then, maybe.

Whatever they're called, Geddy rocked his in that video clip! :)

'Sleeveless top', then, maybe.

Whatever they're called, Geddy rocked his in that video clip! :)

Whoa. That was an incredibly attractive Geddy right there.

• Like 1

Was cruising through some show photos at Rush.com, and found this one from the show I went to in Vancouver in 2008 (how do I not remember Geddy wearing The Shirt at that show then? and even having a shirt change into another awesome shirt?!). Thought I'd share:

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g454/GoddessMika/Rush/07_zps676cff05.jpg

• Like 3