Alex 2.0

Alsgalpal

IDK who got the finger that night or why, but you gotta love this sort of thing:

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/ultimateclassicrock.com/files/2011/08/lifeson.jpg

He can give me the finger any which way he likes!

It is sooo nice to pop in here stressed out and leave feeling like I've committed adultery! :P

• Like 5

I guess this is a good place to report that I had yet another Alex dream last night. I can't figure out why I am dreaming about him. It is usually Geddy. The only thing I can think of to explain it is his guitar playing which plays a very key role in how much I like a particular Rush song.

I'm sure you would like to hear all about the dream, but I am sorry to say that I tried very hard to remember it and can't. I woke up to use the bathroom around 11:30 P.M. and had just had the dream. On account of me trying desperately to remember the details of the dream so I could give all of you a complete report, it took me quite a while to fall back asleep again. All I remember is him and his smile and something about him protecting and shielding me from something.

• Like 2

IDK who got the finger that night or why, but you gotta love this sort of thing:

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/ultimateclassicrock.com/files/2011/08/lifeson.jpg

He can give me the finger any which way he likes!

It is sooo nice to pop in here stressed out and leave feeling like I've committed adultery! :P

My husband says I can commit adultery with Alex. :laughing guy:

• Like 2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/squeaktoysneezer/10168067_1481157228766575_1747269543_n_zps7a7d8d6a.jpg

For Lady A...

;)

Hey, wait a minute... I thought she was a Geddy Gal?

I'm a trader to the Jewish jewels :scared:

Don't worry, I'll take care of them while you're gone, we can switch back and forth.

• Like 1

I guess this is a good place to report that I had yet another Alex dream last night. I can't figure out why I am dreaming about him. It is usually Geddy. The only thing I can think of to explain it is his guitar playing which plays a very key role in how much I like a particular Rush song.

I'm sure you would like to hear all about the dream, but I am sorry to say that I tried very hard to remember it and can't. I woke up to use the bathroom around 11:30 P.M. and had just had the dream. On account of me trying desperately to remember the details of the dream so I could give all of you a complete report, it took me quite a while to fall back asleep again. All I remember is him and his smile and something about him protecting and shielding me from something.

I had an Alex dream like this not long ago. We were sitting on the couch laughing and talking and I felt so protected. I remember him hugging me and how good he smelled and felt.

• Like 3

I had an Alex dream like this not long ago. We were sitting on the couch laughing and talking and I felt so protected. I remember him hugging me and how good he smelled and felt.

I don't know what happened to my brain. I used to be able to remember every detail of every dream. The past ten years, maybe longer, that all changed. I can't tell you how I racked my brain trying to remember the dream. All I had from it was a mental image of Al and his smile, dressed in one of his suit jacket get-ups, and the sense of being protected and feeling incredibly safe and secure.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

I don't know what happened to my brain. I used to be able to remember every detail of every dream. The past ten years, maybe longer, that all changed. I can't tell you how I racked my brain trying to remember the dream. All I had from it was a mental image of Al and his smile, dressed in one of his suit jacket get-ups, and the sense of being protected and feeling incredibly safe and secure.

You guys have better dreams than I do. I'm still having one where I'm retaking and constantly failing grade school courses in a big, scary institution where I'm the only adult student.

• Like 2

I don't usually remember my dreams much anymore, but that one stuck in my head. Usually I only remember my dreams nowdays if I wake up to pee and go back to bed for a little while. :LOL:

• Like 1

You guys have better dreams than I do. I'm still having one where I'm retaking and constantly failing grade school courses in a big, scary institution where I'm the only adult student.

Oh I have that experience all of the time, it's called, being a 31-year-old in a community college. lol

• Like 1

http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o484/ladyapril2112/LADYTIMEPORTAL/Rush%20pics/Alex51_zps3d1141fd.jpg?t=1396159634

Pretty sure thats not the Farewell to Kings tour. That would be ATWAS or earlier.

• Like 2

I had an Alex dream the other night. I was in a bookstore and ran into Alex perusing the shelves. I had my iphone with me so I asked if I could have a pic of he and I together. I tried to flip the screen around so could see how the picture was being taken (no one else around to take the pic) but the dang button wouldn't work. I was getting frantic! Finally Alex got bored and walked off as I was still messing with my phone. I woke up so disappointed. That was a bit too real life for me. Rush dreams are supposed to be fun. :LOL:
  • Like 2

I had an Alex dream the other night. I was in a bookstore and ran into Alex perusing the shelves. I had my iphone with me so I asked if I could have a pic of he and I together. I tried to flip the screen around so could see how the picture was being taken (no one else around to take the pic) but the dang button wouldn't work. I was getting frantic! Finally Alex got bored and walked off as I was still messing with my phone. I woke up so disappointed. That was a bit too real life for me. Rush dreams are supposed to be fun. :LOL:

Thats funny. I ran in to Alex on the subway a while back. I mean I was standing right next to him for about 10 minutes and I never asked to take a picture with him. It wasn't until I got of the train that it hit me and the disappointment sunk in.

Thats funny. I ran in to Alex on the subway a while back. I mean I was standing right next to him for about 10 minutes and I never asked to take a picture with him. It wasn't until I got of the train that it hit me and the disappointment sunk in.

You mean in a dream or in real life?

Alex takes public transportation?

I bet he was pleased you didn't recognize him. It must get tiresome being recognized all the time.

Edited by Lorraine

Alex takes public transportation?

I bet he was pleased you didn't recognize him. It must get tiresome being recognized all the time.

I was wondering this too.

Say Andrew, the next time you run into either him or Geddy, tell them to drop by here and say "Hi!" to us. OK?

I find it extremely difficult to believe that they wouldnt check out this forum from time to time. Curiosity would just get to me if I were them.

• Like 2

Say Andrew, the next time you run into either him or Geddy, tell them to drop by here and say "Hi!" to us. OK?

I find it extremely difficult to believe that they wouldnt check out this forum from time to time. Curiosity would just get to me if I were them.

I'm convinced they do too.

• Like 1

Especially this forum. :LOL:

• Like 2

:Alex: Hello, Dirk?

:geddy: Yeah? Lerxst, is that you?

:Alex: Totally. Did you get that forum post I forwarded?

:geddy: Yeah, I did. You should be ashamed of yourself, sending s**t like that.

:Alex: You're welcome. *click*

:geddy: Sick bastard. Hello?

:Neil: What do you want?

:geddy: Did you get that post I forwarded to you?

:Neil: F**k you to Hell and beyond, Geddy.

:geddy: Hee hee, I guess you did.

• Like 3

:Alex: Hello, Dirk?

:geddy: Yeah? Lerxst, is that you?

:Alex: Totally. Did you get that forum post I forwarded?

:geddy: Yeah, I did. You should be ashamed of yourself, sending s**t like that.

:Alex: You're welcome. *click*

:geddy: Sick bastard. Hello?

:Neil: What do you want?

:geddy: Did you get that post I forwarded to you?

:Neil: F**k you to Hell and beyond, Geddy.

:geddy: Hee hee, I guess you did.

:Alex: Hey Dirk, can you believe those threads they're posting about us in the NWW section of the forum? I know I shouldn't really look but I just can't help myself.

:geddy: Yeah, kinda embarrassing but I had to look too. Where do they did up all those old photos? And those ones of me by the pool practically naked...

:Neil: Oops!

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 3

I am even convinced that Alex is registered here under some crazy user name. Not Geddy though. He wouldn't do that. But I do suspect a person or two of either being related to him or working for Anthem. Someone searches this forum for stuff because if you look at old threads that had pictures on them of family members or other personal stuff, the pictures are gone.

You can't fool Lorraine!

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2