Alex 2.0

Alsgalpal

Besides I thought size didn't matter? ;)

Ah, I think she was trying to be nice to you. It does matter! ;) :laughing yellow guy: (Only kidding, how would I know, I've been married for half my life!)

• Like 2

Ah, I think she was trying to be nice to you. It does matter! ;) :laughing yellow guy: (Only kidding, how would I know, I've been married for half my life!)

It doesn't matter unless you're wondering why Alex is always so confident. :Alex:

• Like 2

Apparently it mattered to whoever did the photo manipulation. :LOL:

I bet you it was Al himself.... just to make all his ladies go INSANE!!

;)

• Like 3

;)

Better than the banana down the pants, eh? :)

• Like 2

;)

Could you imagine AL sitting at the computer, laughing to himself, thinking 'wait until the ladies on TRF get a hold of THIS one!'

• Like 4

;)

Could you imagine AL sitting at the computer, laughing to himself, thinking 'wait until the ladies on TRF get a hold of THIS one!'

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he reads this forum. Sounds like something he'd do. :LOL:

• Like 5

;)

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he reads this forum. Sounds like something he'd do. :LOL:

I can see it now...

:Alex: "Hey Ged, this lady wants to lick frosting off of you!"

:geddy: "What?" *looks at monitor* "Oh God, why??" :scared:

:Neil: "Bye." *Runs out back door; sound of motorcycle starting, squealing tires, etc.*

• Like 6

;)

Well, when I was listening to the interview he did recently for The Prog Magazine Show in which he referred to the Pinkpop video he had seen recenty I thought to myself: could it be that he has read the post I made about that video here on the forum?? To me it seemed like quite a coincidence that a Dutch tv station recently did broadcast that particular videoclip and that Alex has also recently seen footage of their Pinkpop gig as well.

Over at the YesFans forum some (ex-)band members are also forum members and sometimes get online and interact with fans there. So who knows... :blush:

;)

Well, when I was listening to the interview he did recently for The Prog Magazine Show in which he referred to the Pinkpop video he had seen recenty I thought to myself: could it be that he has read the post I made about that video here on the forum?? To me it seemed like quite a coincidence that a Dutch tv station recently did broadcast that particular videoclip and that Alex has also recently seen footage of their Pinkpop gig as well.

Over at the YesFans forum some (ex-)band members are also forum members and sometimes get online and interact with fans there. So who knows... :blush:

That's funny because the exact same thing ran through my mind when I read the interview. It would be awesome if they got on the forum here and talked back-and-forth with us. I'm on a bass forum and we have quite a few well known people that are members. Not Geddy though unfortunately. At least that I know of. Who knows if the guys are members here and just under a pseudonym?

;)

That's funny because the exact same thing ran through my mind when I read the interview. It would be awesome if they got on the forum here and talked back-and-forth with us. I'm on a bass forum and we have quite a few well known people that are members. Not Geddy though unfortunately. At least that I know of. Who knows if the guys are members here and just under a pseudonym?

It wouldn't surprise me if Alex already is a lurker or even a member-in-disguise here on this forum. Especially now that they're on a break he must have some time left in his schedule to check out all the stuff we post about him here hahaha ;) And yes it would be fun if he would join us here under his own name to interact with us every now and then.

• Like 2

;)

It wouldn't surprise me if Alex already is a lurker or even a member-in-disguise here on this forum. Especially now that they're on a break he must have some time left in his schedule to check out all the stuff we post about him here hahaha ;) And yes it would be fun if he would join us here under his own name to interact with us every now and then.

This is brought up every now and then. I would assume the guys check out Rush forums. Maybe not frequently, but every so often. It's human nature to be curious! If there were websites about me floating around I'd be a huge lurker. I wouldn't post but I'd certainly lurk. Who knows though. With all the stuff Alex has been doing on his time off, it doesn't sound like he has much free time! Geddy's probably posting left and right under some alias. What's that guy doing in his spare time? :LOL:
  • Like 1

If I were Alex Lifeson, I'd definitely Google myself. Then I'd die in a corner when I found the 'Dirxst' stuff! :scared:

I'm sure he'd be entertained by the talk in here. could you imagine what a stroke of the ego this thread must be?

I bet he gets just obnoxious sometimes and won't shut up about how good looking he is. Geddy must hate it when we start up about hot Lifeson is.
  • Like 2

If I were Alex Lifeson, I'd definitely Google myself. Then I'd die in a corner when I found the 'Dirxst' stuff! :scared:

I'm sure he'd be entertained by the talk in here. could you imagine what a stroke of the ego this thread must be?

I bet he gets just obnoxious sometimes and won't shut up about how good looking he is. Geddy must hate it when we start up about hot Lifeson is.

They're probably competing over whose thread has the most posts. Sort of a "my thread is bigger than yours" running gag. :rfl:

• Like 3

They're probably competing over whose thread has the most posts. Sort of a "my thread is bigger than yours" running gag. :rfl:

And poor Neil is just in the background like, "my thread hit double digits today guys!"

• Like 4

I would bet money they have seen this forum, and probably have

And poor Neil is just in the background like, "my thread hit double digits today guys!"

Poor Neil. Your thread would be much longer if you were having your picture taken as much as the other guys. As it is, we have to use what we can get. :)

• Like 1

I can see this. I wonder if Al gets jealous when the Geddy Girls start up and that's when he leaks another picture of him and his melon junk so the conversation goes back to all about him.
  • Like 5

I would bet money they have seen this forum, and probably have

Poor Neil. Your thread would be much longer if you were having your picture taken as much as the other guys. As it is, we have to use what we can get. :)

For a man whose wife is a photographer there aren't nearly enough pics of Neil!

• Like 2