Alex 2.0

Alsgalpal

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202010%20Shoreline/224.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202010%20Shoreline/231.jpg

Edited by Huge Ackman
  • Like 1

Great pics Janie :yes:

Thanks! For the longest time I just could not post pics. It was frustrating. Well, at least something seems to be working for me now.

Just keep 'em coming :D

Saucy! I did not know you were a fan. Well then, more pics soon. Any requests?

^^^Do u know the one where he looks like he wants to stab somebody? It's from the early 80's era. I think he was wearing a red jacket and he was playing a stratocaster.

I bet blue would have this picture. Her collection is much more expansive than mine. I don't have many at all of young Alex.

Some black and white shots.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/vaportrails-74.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/ALEX1990FELIS_ALEXIUS.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/vaportrails-23.jpg

• Like 1

I know I may be pushing my luck here because I ask this a lot but... does anyone have new pics to post?!

Is your Internet broken? We are an equal opportunity forum. :LOL:

Here's my issue with that. 1) If I find a good pic and try to post it, a little message pops up saying I can't post the pic even though everything in the url field looks fine. 2) I do have a photobucket account but every time I try to post a pic from there, the only thing that pops up in TRF is a tiny box with a black X.

So in short, I have given up and now rely on you people because clearly I lost my pic posting mojo here. (For the record, I post pics in the caption thread but it takes me so long to find a link that will work for me. I'm getting really frustrated here!) THE INTERNET DOESN'T LIKE ME!

Sorry about that, but awesome now since it seems like it was fixed for you. I guess it was good I said something. :LOL: Enjoying the pics for sure!

I wandered on over to http://www.rushisaband.com/ and was treated to this:

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/BrushofWha_zpsd3f78dbb.jpg

Apparently Alex has painted his warped self. ;)

It's for the 'A Brush of Hope' charity he frequently participates in. Here's a blurb from rushisaband:

Alex Lifeson will once again be participating in The Kidney Foundation of Canada's annual A Brush of Hope charity auction this year. As they have for several years running, Alex Lifeson along with dozens of other Canadian celebrities have donated paintings to be auctioned off to raise money for the charity. Alex participated a number of times in the past but had to skip last year due to the Clockwork Angels tour. Alex's painting for this year is a self portrait that you can check out on the Brush of Hope Facebook page here.

(For links go to rushisaband.com)

• Like 2

No comments yet about Alex's painting? I like the technique used. His paintings have gotten progressively better. I'm enjoying seeing the texture in the painting. Anyway, I think it's an interesting choice he's made! If I had to guess, I'd say he took a selfie and warped the image until he found this great one. My four-year-old was looking at the pic and I said, "Is he being silly?" He giggled out a, "yeah!"

Says a lot about the person who is hotter than hot but projects his image this way.

Edited by Janie

No comments yet about Alex's painting? I like the technique used. His paintings have gotten progressively better. I'm enjoying seeing the texture in the painting. Anyway, I think it's an interesting choice he's made! If I had to guess, I'd say he took a selfie and warped the image until he found this great one. My four-year-old was looking at the pic and I said, "Is he being silly?" He giggled out a, "yeah!"

Says a lot about the person who is hotter than hot but projects his image this way.

Why couldn't the selfie be a little further south?

He may or may not have a selfie of Al Jr. But I don't think he would paint its portrait. Maybe if you suggest a price he'll paint one for you.

He may or may not have a selfie of Al Jr. But I don't think he would paint its portrait. Maybe if you suggest a price he'll paint one for you.

Who wants the portrait? Give me the selfie!

:blush:

I can imagine your entire house wallpapered with Al Jr. :LOL:
  • Like 2

I can imagine your entire house wallpapered with Al Jr. :LOL:

:LOL: Yes!

DJ would love that....