Alex 2.0

Alsgalpal

Geddy's buddy! The Big Unit! Taking pictures of Geddy and.... I don't need to say it, do I? wink.gif laugh.gif

LOVE THAT PIC,IT'S SO WONDERFUL SEEING THEM IN PICS LIKE THIS,"HAVING FUN"THANKU LADIES FOR ALL THE GREAT SEXY PHOTOS!!!!THEY ARE LIKE A FINE WINE,WITH AGE THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER!MERRY CHRISTMAS MY RUSH FRIENDS!!! THE ONES WHO NO ME NO WHY I TYPE IN ALL BOLD!!!

THOSE WHO DON'T NO ME LET ME JUST SAY,I TYPE LIKE THIS BECAUSE IM LEGALLY BLIND!(NO SIDE VISION AT ALL AN CENTRAL VIS.I HAV VERY LIMITED MY DOC SAYS ITS LIKE A SMALL PIN HOLE OF SIGHT LEFT!!!SO I GUESS Y'ALL WILL NO ME AS THE SCREAMING BLIND GIRL,FROM SOUTH LOUISIANA,"BATON ROUGE"GEAUX TIGERS!!! THANKS TOO ALL OF Y'ALL AN "GOD BLESS"

To all my Lerxst-Loving friends...

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/wishes/1happy-holidays-snow.gif

Here's to another great year full of 2.gif

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y371/Priestess-of-Syrinx/XmasLerxst.jpg

Happy holidays, my dear Lerxst-loving ladies and gentlemen. hug2.gif

I'm primarily a Geddy girl, but wow, that is one amazing smile. wub.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Dec 24 2011, 09:38 PM)
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y371/Priestess-of-Syrinx/XmasLerxst.jpg

Happy holidays, my dear Lerxst-loving ladies and gentlemen. hug2.gif

I'm primarily a Geddy girl, but wow, that is one amazing smile. wub.gif

Yeah, it sure is! The Mega-watt grin biggrin.gif

Thanks Kahme. Merry Christmas!!! http://www.christmas-corner.com/images/christmas-smileys/santa1.gif

WHAT A GREAT PIC OF THE GUYS.I AM A ALEX GAL!!MR.ARROWSMITH TAKES VERY NICE PICS.WHAT A GREAT JOB!!I HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR ALEX,GEDDY,AN NEIL.NOT UNTIL MY HUSBAND BOUGHT BLURAY OF LIVE TIME MACH.IN CLEVELAND DID I ACTUALLY SEE THE BIG SCREEN ON TOP SHOWING ALL VIDEOS,EACH OF THE GUYS PLAYING SO FAST I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!I LOVE RUSH,AN THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES I HAV OF ALL5 TIME MACHINE SHOWS I WILL HAV4 THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

KEEP THE SEXY PICS COMIN.THANKS4 ALL THE FEEDBK.(I USE ALL CAPS BECAUSE OF MY EYES,THANKS4 ALWAYS BEING SO KIND!

GOD BLESS

BAYOU BENGAL

JANIE U R SO RIGHT HE IS A HOTTY!!THE NOTE THAT ALWAYS GOES ALONG WITH UR ENDING,SORRY LEFT DISHES WILL HAV ---WHEN I GET BACK,IS AN ORIGINAL!!!!WHEN I FIRST READ IT I FELL OUT LAUGHING MY ASSS OFF!!THOUGHT DAMN U CAN SAY GHAT ON HERE?WELL I HOPE 2MEET ALL THE VERY NICE RUSH FANS I HAV SPOKE WIGH ON THIS SITE AN RIAB.IT SAYS UR FROM SEATTLE,THEN IM SURE U WERE AT THE GORGE!!THAT WAS OUF BEST BY FAR,#5,WAS ON GEDDYS SIDE 2ND ROW AN MY SEAT WAS ISLE,HUSBAND WAS TO THE LEFT OF ME.U POST ALOT ON HERE IT'S ALWAYS GREAT TO HEAR WHAT'S UP IN OUR ALEX LAND.IVE HAD 2LEARN THIS ON MY OWN,SORRY LADIES FOR THE LONG REPLIES,WILL GET BETTER.

Rush ON LADIES

BAYOU BENGAL

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Dec 27 2011, 04:53 AM)
Oh yes, he smiles with his entire face. You can always tell a genuine smile - if the eyes aren't smiling, too, it's a fake. Lerxst never fakes it wub.gif

Like this?

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y371/Priestess-of-Syrinx/thewordsandthepicturesv2-37.jpg

Whoever made him smile like that deserves some kind of award. wub.gif

QUOTE (Bayou Bengal @ Dec 26 2011, 07:59 PM)
JANIE U R SO RIGHT HE IS A HOTTY!!THE NOTE THAT ALWAYS GOES ALONG WITH UR ENDING,SORRY LEFT DISHES WILL HAV ---WHEN I GET BACK,IS AN ORIGINAL!!!!WHEN I FIRST READ IT I FELL OUT LAUGHING MY ASSS OFF!!THOUGHT DAMN U CAN SAY GHAT ON HERE?WELL I HOPE 2MEET ALL THE VERY NICE RUSH FANS I HAV SPOKE WIGH ON THIS SITE AN RIAB.IT SAYS UR FROM SEATTLE,THEN IM SURE U WERE AT THE GORGE!!THAT WAS OUF BEST BY FAR,#5,WAS ON GEDDYS SIDE 2ND ROW AN MY SEAT WAS ISLE,HUSBAND WAS TO THE LEFT OF ME.U POST ALOT ON HERE IT'S ALWAYS GREAT TO HEAR WHAT'S UP IN OUR ALEX LAND.IVE HAD 2LEARN THIS ON MY OWN,SORRY LADIES FOR THE LONG REPLIES,WILL GET BETTER.
                            Rush ON LADIES
                            BAYOU BENGAL

bekloppt.gif

The gorge is one of the most beautiful places - I think everyone should see Rush there, at least once! You can count on me being there for the next concert. I hope they play the gorge and not White River.

If you are able to go to the gorge, I would certainly love to come over and say "hi" to you. I love meeting other TRF/Rush fans! smile.gif

(Glad you enjoy my sig note. laugh.gif )

THE GORGE WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL.IT WAS WAY OUT N THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE,BUT IT WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE,WE ALWAYS MAKE A VACATION OUT OF EACH SHOW WE GO TO SINCE THEY R SPREAD OUT ACROSS THE U.S.I SIMPLY LOVE ALEX TO,WHEN HE PLAYS THEIR R CERTAIN BODY MOVEMENTS HE MAKES,THAT R SEXY!!!!IVE NOTICED IT WITH THE NEW LIVE DVD,U WATCH IT AN SEE,MY FAV IS WHEN HE SKIPS ACROSS THE STAGE WHILE PLAYIN!!R THEY EXPRESIONS ON HIS FACE WHEN HE IS PLAYIN A SOLO,U WOULD THINK HE WAS HAVIN A OR-----!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

BAYOU BENGAL

THANKS FOR THE NEW PICK! IT IS HOT!!!I CAN'T WAIT TILL THEY TOUR AGAIN!!!

Edited by HowItIs

OH YEH THAT'S IT!!!YALL COME UP WITH GREAT PICS!MY DAY JUST GOT EVEN BETTER!!!

ALWAYS SO THANKFUL FOR PICS!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY RUSH FRIENDS!!!

Happy New Year!!

Here's a link to the pics I took at the shows I saw last summer. Enjoy!

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/l...sh/Rush%202011/