Alex 2.0

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 17 2011, 07:37 PM)
QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Jan 17 2011, 09:19 AM)
What the f*ck is that.

That isn't scottish, it can't be. You'd have to be  raving mad to think that anyone actually spoke like that.

Who cares? It's Al dressed up like a doctor! You know how much time I've spent on that fantasy alone!?

Since the first time you ever saw Lerxst, or shortly there-after?

QUOTE (vitalsigns318 @ Jan 17 2011, 10:54 AM)
Alex is so cute! He has always been a stylish dresser and he is so flirtatious with the audience. His personality has always been what makes him so attractive. He is also a very nice man.

I have to agree, vitalsigns318. Alex seems to me like such a sweetheart. I'm sure he is just that. And I like that in the opposite sex. wub.gif

He definitely has a special charm that makes a devoted Geddy girl like me take notice. That's saying something. tongue.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Jan 17 2011, 08:39 PM)
Alex is so cute!  He has always been a stylish dresser and he is so flirtatious with the audience.  His personality has always been what makes him so attractive.  He is also a very nice man.

I have to agree, vitalsigns318. Alex seems to me like such a sweetheart. I'm sure he is just that. And I like that in the opposite sex. wub.gif

He definitely has a special charm that makes a devoted Geddy girl like me take notice. That's saying something. tongue.gif

I totally missed that comment but I also agree! yes.gif . Never met the man (and probably never will sad.gif ) but he has a great personality from what I can tell and seems like such a sweetheart and an overall fun person to be around. His personality is definitely a large part of what makes him attractive...his looks are just a very nice bonus wub.gif

...Random Lerxst picture thought:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/Moonie17/r30-40.jpg

So I found this picture that I've never seen before and for some reason, I find it extremely hot that hes wearing boots like like...not exactly sure what it is but I look at that picture and go drool1.gif automatically. Am I crazy or does anyone else find this hot too? blush4.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Jan 17 2011, 08:39 PM)
Alex is so cute!  He has always been a stylish dresser and he is so flirtatious with the audience.  His personality has always been what makes him so attractive.  He is also a very nice man.

The short meeting that I had, Geddy was actually the more charming one. He was very sweet to me...even a bit flirty. Maybe Al gave me the cold shoulder because I trampled him underfoot to get to Geddy. ph34r.gif

Just a thought... tongue.gif

(Side note: This is in jest. I love Lerxst and think he's adorable. I just didn't get a chance to say two words to the guy! sad.gif )

Edited by HowItIs

Hey, it's my turn to ask for birthday pictures of sweet Alex.... please? wub.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Jan 18 2011, 05:34 PM)
Hey, it's my turn to ask for birthday pictures of sweet Alex.... please?  wub.gif

Well, Happy Birthday!

Here are some Alex pictures for you:

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/Alex469.jpg

More coming...