Alex 2.0

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Dec 17 2010, 04:35 AM)
AARRGGHH ... MY EYES!!!!!! fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif

I blame you, VS pokey.gif laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Don't worry, I'm sure he will get rid of it in no time. The man doesn't keep his facial hair for too long. This is why he needs a man in his life.....ahem...I'll do it.....because I would make sure that the goatee stayed on and probably I would pack another 15 to 20 pounds on him to fill him out a bit! b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (VarianStar @ Dec 17 2010, 07:52 AM)
http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr250/VarianStar/1766f.jpg

I feel like Christmas came........ unsure.gif .......... tongue.gif .......(Janie will get what I'm saying!) 8 days early!

I didn't know Christmas was your nickname........ unsure.gif .......... tongue.gif .......(I think everyone got what you were saying!)

QUOTE (VarianStar @ Dec 17 2010, 09:53 AM)
Hey, does everyone remember when Big Al grew his goatee again and made me the happiest gay man on the planet??? Remember that??? biggrin.gif

facepalm.gif God I hope Santa brings him a razor and some shave cream for Christmas. facepalm.gif

Some of my older pics, from 6/15/2008 - Mansfield MA:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/mamidmmk/Rush%20061508%20Mansfield/IMG_2788.jpg

Taken especially for TRF Lerxst Lovers:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/mamidmmk/Rush%20061508%20Mansfield/IMG_2711.jpg

Just found this one, also from 6/15/2008:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/mamidmmk/Rush%20061508%20Mansfield/IMG_2615.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/mamidmmk/Rush%20061508%20Mansfield/IMG_2736.jpg

Hey Big Al, if you're reading this, don't pay any attention to the goatee haters! Gay men are known for their impeccable taste and style and I say you look damn good with your goatee!!

QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Dec 18 2010, 07:01 PM)
In my opinion, facial hair ages Lerxst a good few years. He looks every single one of his 57 years at the moment.

Dear Lerxst, I hope you're reading this - because i KNOW you don't want to hear you look your age .... time to head to the bathroom with the razor, my sweet wink.gif laugh.gif

BTW - THANK YOU for posting non beardie Lerxst ... my eyes can recover now biggrin.gif

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Dec 19 2010, 07:52 AM)
In my opinion, facial hair ages Lerxst a good few years. He looks every single one of his 57 years at the moment.

Dear Lerxst, I hope you're reading this - because i KNOW you don't want to hear you look your age .... time to head to the bathroom with the razor, my sweet wink.gif laugh.gif

BTW - THANK YOU for posting non beardie Lerxst ... my eyes can recover now biggrin.gif

I'm with Foxxi on this one...PLEASE rid yourself of the goatee, Lerxst. That is all biggrin.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Dec 19 2010, 08:51 AM)

I'm with Foxxi on this one...PLEASE rid yourself of the goatee, Lerxst. That is all biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Your girls have spoken Al!

That damn fur makes you look 67, not 57.

SHAVE!

QUOTE (VarianStar @ Dec 18 2010, 09:44 PM)
Hey Big Al, if you're reading this, don't pay any attention to the goatee haters! Gay men are known for their impeccable taste and style and I say you look damn good with your goatee!!

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Dec 19 2010, 10:02 AM)

SHAVE!

I've been lurking about this board and I have to agree with the other ladies.

SECONDED on all of those. laugh.gif

To each his or her own, but Lerxst looks infinitely better without the face fur!

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Dec 19 2010, 11:08 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Dec 19 2010, 10:02 AM)

SHAVE!

I've been lurking about this board and I have to agree with the other ladies.

SECONDED on all of those. laugh.gif

To each his or her own, but Lerxst looks infinitely better without the face fur!

no.gif

(but he still makes me drool1.gif without it)