Would hockey be boring.......

Chasartymac

You're absolutely right. What he did was hideous, criminal and disgusting. I just read last week that they still don't know if Moore will ever play again.

Despite that, he said he would not try to get Fartuzzi banned from the game.

He's a bigger guy than I would be.

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Apr 23 2005, 08:38 PM)
All this talk about dropping the gloves in hockey, right now, I'm more concerned with when they are going to drop the puck again! confused13.gif old.gif

No kidding! I'm just glad we had our local minor league team to go see this season, even if they did lose in the semi-finals.

I can't believe my first post started such a heated debate..It's actually quite commical...Unfortunatly for all the you anti-fighting personalities are out of luck. Fighting is as much a part of the game as skating, trash talking, making saves etc....Would you ask for the slam dunk to be taken out of basketball??? I doubt it so if you don't like fighting then dont watch hockey...As far as the criminal charges go that has to be the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard...Two grown men drop the gloves knowing full well what they are doing thus consenting to it...Alot of times of the ice police won't lay charges to two men if they consented to the fight. It's things like what Bertuzzi and Mcsorely did that no one consented for and both were considered for charges.....GO KNIGHTS GO cheer.gif cheer.gif

Archived