Drummers!

CygnusX-1Bk2

Pearl Export, Charcoal Metallic Finish

I'm not sure of all the sizes but here's my best guess:

1. Kick drum (22"?)

2. Snare Drum (Probably 14"}

3. 10" Rack Tom

4. 10" Rack Tom (I have 2 because I got one for free when I bought my set)

5. 12" Rack Tom

6. 10" Floor Tom

Zildjian ZBT Cymbals

1. 14" Hi-hats

2. 16" Crash

3. 18" China

4. 20" Ride

I'd post a pic, but I don't have a digital camera.

QUOTE (Hero of Nobody @ Nov 24 2004, 02:19 PM)
Thanks. The kit is old though. The hardware is in bad shape, scratches on the shells. I am hoping to get a new DW kit next year.

dw are soo sweet. You will enjoy it! 1022.gif I wish I had the dough to buy one!

Accidentally hit post before I was finished

Drums: Tama Swingstar Series with 8" & 10" expansion toms in smokey chrome

finish.

Pacific 14" metal snare (on front kit)

Pacific 10" snare (on back kit)

Roland V-Club electronic kit 5-piece.

Roland SPD-6 Percussion Pad

One Boss trigger pedal.

Cymbols: All Paragon 8" splash (2)

10" splash

16" crash (2)

18" crash

20" crash

13" hi-hat

14" hi-hat

22" ride

19" china

20" china

My Electronic drums and Stereo system run through a 6 channel gemini mixing board and then through a 1400 watt Mackie amp.

If I knew how to post pictures I have some to post

Edited by Test4Eco23

QUOTE (Test4Eco23 @ Dec 11 2004, 10:56 PM)
If I knew how to post pictures I have some to post

Do you have a photo hosting account? Because if you don't you can always set one up at www.photobucket.com. From there, you just upload the pics to there from your pc and then copy the link they give you. Then when you post the pic, click on the IMG button, paste the url of the pic in the box that pops up and click "OK." You should be good from there.

Export in wine red.

16x22 kick, 5x14 snare,3x13 piccolo

8x8 tom

10x8 tom (2)

12x10 tom

13x11 tom

14x12 tom

14x14 floor

16x16 floor

6,8,10 roto's (black pinstripes)

Remo clear emperor heads

Zildjian

zxt 14" hhats(xhat)

zxt 14" crash

zxt 16" crash

zxt 18" crash

zxt 12" flash splash

A 8" splash

Sabian

prosonix 14" hhats

B8 14" crash

prosonix 20" ride

B8 pro 6" splash

Paragon 19" china

Paragon 10" splash

Paiste 14 innovation crash

Camber 7" ice bell

Wuhan 10" splash "S"

12" china

18" china(looking to sell)

treeworks 35 pc chimes

drumset tamborine.

All pearl hardware

SPDS pad not shown

simmons pad not shown

dingbat not shown

6"dauz pad not shown

My WebpageMy WebpageMy WebpageMy WebpageMy Webpage

Still learning the songs!! old setup pic will update asap

Edited by o baterista

Here are pics of my kit I described above

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/Test4Eco23/MyDrumKit2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/Test4Eco23/MyDrumKit4.jpghttp://http//img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/Test4Eco23/MyDrumKit.jpg

Well I am lucky that my family is very musically inclined so I got my Pearl Exports (Jet Black) from my parents. The gear is came with was pretty mediocre, but the cymbals weren't half bad. Since then I have bought (with my own money unfortunately!) 13" Paragon Hi-Hats, 16" Paragon Crash, and a 22" Paragon Ride. I still have my old Zildjian ZBT 14" crash. I recently bought a new Hi Hat stand- DW 5000 series, smooth as butter. I am reallly dying for a TAMA Rockstar or Superstar set or, dare I dream, a custom DW set. Unfortunately, being only 15 I can't get that kind dough, lol.

I play a lot of WHO songs but some song's I know are-

Bravado

The Pass

Spirit Of The Radio (one of my personal favorites to play)

La Villa Strangiato (most of it anyways...)

Parts of O'Baterista (damn, the day I learn that beat for beat is the day I die)

The Seeker (Peart's and Moon's versions)

Ghost Rider (love the lyrics on this song)

For What It's Worth

Limelight

Fly By Night

Tom Sawyer

A new addition to the set....18" Paragon Crash...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it... laugh.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Dec 29 2004, 11:52 PM)
A new addition to the set....18" Paragon Crash...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it...I love it... laugh.gif

I got the same thing for Christmas along with a double bass pedal. Both are amazing. 1022.gif

Thanks for the compliments, It took me alot of years to "build" my kit up to where it is now, and I have a long way to go still.

The Starman was done by a guy I know that does vinyl graphics. I chose the color to match my kit and I thought that it stood out well on the black head.

Thanks again for the compliments and the interest in my kit. There aren't alot of Rush fans in my neck of the woods, so it's is kind of difficult to get feedback from people that actually understand where I am coming from. bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Dec 30 2004, 11:16 AM)

I got the same thing for Christmas along with a double bass pedal. Both are amazing. 1022.gif

I'm so pissed off about my double pedal. I bought it YEARS ago, but could never get it to a comfortable position. It's a Tama Iron Cobra.

http://img2.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pics/products/44/440062.jpg

The right pedal, and I'm righty, never gave the resistance I wanted so if forced me to work harder. The left pedal was perfect. I tried like crazy to balance them, but never could. So trying to play double beats was always rough since they were so different.

Now, so many years later, the right pedal has become practically dead. There is a music store opening two minutes from my house. When they open, I need to take it there to have it worked on and adjusted.

I need to take some pics of my setup and post here. It's a Silver Pearl Export kit. I love it. My wife got me an 8" and 10" tom add-on set which I go crazy over using. It gives me a total of 5 toms. I also have two cowbells, chimes, 4 cymbals, and this tambourine thingy that attaches to the high-hat. It's a fun set. I love playing it.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Dec 30 2004, 04:47 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Dec 30 2004, 11:16 AM)

I'm so pissed off about my double pedal. I bought it YEARS ago, but could never get it to a comfortable position. It's a Tama Iron Cobra.

http://img2.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pics/products/44/440062.jpg

The right pedal, and I'm righty, never gave the resistance I wanted so if forced me to work harder. The left pedal was perfect. I tried like crazy to balance them, but never could. So trying to play double beats was always rough since they were so different.

Now, so many years later, the right pedal has become practically dead. There is a music store opening two minutes from my house. When they open, I need to take it there to have it worked on and adjusted.

I need to take some pics of my setup and post here. It's a Silver Pearl Export kit. I love it. My wife got me an 8" and 10" tom add-on set which I go crazy over using. It gives me a total of 5 toms. I also have two cowbells, chimes, 4 cymbals, and this tambourine thingy that attaches to the high-hat. It's a fun set. I love playing it.

I know what you feel...my $100 pedal, which on my part for buying a $100 was dumb of me...cuz it's a piece of crap....second day and I had to put ducktape on it....I was thinking of getting Iron Cobras.....but was also looking at the DW kind as well...nice set up Pag!