Louisville to be filmed too....

bravado

Who the hell would want to film in ky when you have n.y and l.a. ?

I am local to Louisville and have a ticket to the show already.

I have not heard anything about filming here. It is probably a deranged DJ or bravado heard something wrong.

The YUM center is a nice venue but no more special than any other and it was already announced that the Cleveland show is being recorded.

Having some back up footage form another show is a good idea incase of a big technical foul-up or somthing but who knows which show that may be?

QUOTE (GeddPratLerxst @ Dec 22 2010, 11:50 AM)
Who thought of that name? I wouldn't even want to see a show at a place called the KFC Yum! Center.

You can name your arena anything you want if you pony up enough money.

The YUM! company is based in Louisville and put up the cash.

You get one guess on what the venue has for food choices.

YUM! brands includes, KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, A&W Root Beer, Wing Street and Long John Silvers.

Now if that doesn't make you go YUM!(Yack, cough, regurgitate,....) I don't know what will.

Edited by Nim2

Why continue thread like this which is utter nonsense and not true. When a radio announcer says something just to rise some attention and based not on anything but childish imagination. MSG if something if besides Cleveland (USA), Canada freewill. Maybe a C&W concert out there in KY I can imagine.

QUOTE (hannuFIN @ Dec 22 2010, 04:06 PM)
Why continue thread like this which is utter nonsense and not true. When a radio announcer says something just to rise some attention and based not on anything but childish imagination. MSG if something if besides Cleveland (USA), Canada freewill. Maybe a C&W concert out there in KY I can imagine.

No. It's true.

You are f'ing kidding me?!?!

I just got second row seats to this show. My second Rush show ever, it was a Christmas present from my mom. If they release the show as a DVD, that would be fantastic (or even if it's released over the internet, I'd love to have a copy of the show I go to.)

Now I'm even more excited than I was before! smile.gif

QUOTE (Spindrift82 @ Dec 26 2010, 10:23 PM)
You are f'ing kidding me?!?!

I just got second row seats to this show. My second Rush show ever, it was a Christmas present from my mom. If they release the show as a DVD, that would be fantastic (or even if it's released over the internet, I'd love to have a copy of the show I go to.)

Now I'm even more excited than I was before! smile.gif

2nd row is awesome. Bring a camera or your iphone to take some up close pics.

I see you ticket stub for riverend. That was my first Rush concert where I traded 2 lawn tickets and $100 cash for 3rd row center.

Hot as hell that night. I was close enough that Alex nearly sweat on me.

Edited by Nim2