First Rush Gig!!

Quoboy

Hi Guys and Gals! As a new member to this board, and finally after 25 years of waiting, I am at last getting to see this amazing band live on stage for the first time. 14th May Glasgow 2011!! I can't wait. I have heard that the whole of Moving Pictures is played live on this tour, but what other gems do the guys come up with? Hoping to pull out all the old Vinyl albums and re-introduce myself to RUSH!!

2.gif

Hey Quoboy bekloppt.gif

That's great, i'm sure you'll have a great time! Welcome to the board too, nice to see another Scot! trink39.gif

Thanks Guys! Yeh, been a Quo fan for a long time - seeing them in Glasgow again this year (150th time), but am soooooooo excited about the Rush gig next year!! Edited by Quoboy

I am very excited for you. I don't think words can express how amazing it is to see them live in the flesh and hear the music as it is happening.

The setlist can be found at this link:

http://rush.com/resources/php/viewStory.php?id=367

No guarantees there won't be setlist changes but if there are, they will probably be very minor.

Welcome!!!!

QUOTE (Quoboy @ Dec 2 2010, 10:42 AM)
Hi Guys and Gals! As a new member to this board, and finally after 25 years of waiting, I am at last getting to see this amazing band live on stage for the first time. 14th May Glasgow 2011!! I can't wait. I have heard that the whole of Moving Pictures is played live on this tour, but what other gems do the guys come up with? Hoping to pull out all the old Vinyl albums and re-introduce myself to RUSH!!

2.gif

bekloppt.gif Hello to another fellow Scot! There are quite a few of us going to the SECC on May 14th. Head over to the Time Machine Hot Tub thread on the gig. Think we're all meeting up on the day for a few bevvies wink.gif trink39.gif

Good tour for your first Experience! Other great tunes this tour:

The Spirit of Radio

Time Stand Still

Presto

BU2B

Freewill

Marathon

Subdivisions

and....Everything in the 2nd Set and the Encore!!!

http://rush.com/resources/php/viewStory.php?id=367

of couse they might change the first set a tiny bit! maybe!

Dude its 2.gif its all good!

1022.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Dec 2 2010, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Dec 2 2010, 04:47 PM)
They were waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better 30 years ago. Sorry about that - but then Quo have been on the decline since aboot '75  biggrin.gif

TNMS must be quiet of late.

'tis quite busy really at the mo, but I'm currently between jobs, so have more time to spread the Rush H8 smile.gif

(Not that I know anything about TNMS...)

I'll be seeing Rush for the first time in 2011. I can't wait. Will go to the Montreal show for sure and I'm really hoping to add a few others. After seeing live footage, I can't even imagine how great it must be to really be there.