song glitches

Nate2112

listen to the ending 2 seconds of "The Larger Bowl" and you'll hear the beguinning of "Spindrift"!

also i hear that the end of "Where's My thing" is the beguinning of "Main Monkey business"! 1022.gif

Larger Bowl - Spindrift is not a song glitch, just a glitch in how the CD was made.

I don't know what you're talking about with Where's My Thing - TMMB. They're not even on the same album.

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Dec 1 2010, 04:33 PM)
Larger Bowl - Spindrift is not a song glitch, just a glitch in how the CD was made.

I don't know what you're talking about with Where's My Thing - TMMB. They're not even on the same album.

Well DUH!!!

I know MMB isn't on the same album but if you play WMT's end backwards it sounds the same as MMB.

I know how you feel but really it's the way things are you know?

I'm kinda weird like that... bolt.gif

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Dec 2 2010, 05:42 AM)
I know MMB isn't on the same album but if you play WMT's end backwards it sounds the same as MMB.

I know how you feel but really it's the way things are you know?

I'm kinda weird like that... bolt.gif

How can you play the song backwards???

And yes...you are weird.

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Dec 1 2010, 08:01 PM)
A really annoying glitch is at about 1:21 in "We Hold On". That bar starts just a tad too early. doh.gif

notworthy.gif

cool. very cool

never could of reconized it regulary!

QUOTE (jnoble @ Dec 2 2010, 06:42 PM)
There was a huge glitch in the majority of S&As that caused most of it to sound really slow, plodding, hookless, and boring. ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

That must have only been on your copy, because mine sounds great! yes.gif

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Dec 2 2010, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Dec 1 2010, 08:01 PM)
A really annoying glitch is at about 1:21 in "We Hold On". That bar starts just a tad too early. doh.gif

Yeah...I never make it that long enough into it to hear that.

they fixed it on the MVI version.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Dec 2 2010, 05:52 PM)
QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Dec 1 2010, 04:42 PM)

What the f**k are you smoking? cool10.gif

I won't play WMT forwards let alone backwards.

I feel the same way. In fact, I think that the glitch lasted from Superconductor to the recording of RTB. It ended when they put the setlist together for the RTB tour. That set was killer.

geez look you really need to stop criticizing that. i was trying to put something i knew up and thought was pretty cool but no johnny raincloud comes and ruins the sunshine, so lay off theredtamasrule! rage.gif

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Dec 2 2010, 10:32 PM)

I feel the same way. In fact, I think that the glitch lasted from Superconductor to the recording of RTB. It ended when they put the setlist together for the RTB tour. That set was killer.

banghead.gif thanks.

QUOTE (jnoble @ Dec 11 2010, 12:16 AM)
you can hear something loudly squeak in The Twighlight Zone right after the first time Geddy sings "come explore your dreams creation". It sticks out like a sore thumb to me now.

guitar scrape

you can hear Al's fingers squeaking on the strings in Hemisheres during the part where he starts getting pulled into the black hole... I like it though for some reason ph34r.gif

Archived