New tour dates to be announced!

briremo

[CLICK HERE FOR WEB VERSION]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT&T has included Rush in their recent TV Campaign. The band has decided that revenues received by Rush for the use of this product in the AT&T spots (on TV now) will be donated to several charities to benefit the relief efforts in Haiti.

Rush have also created a baby onesie and Adult T as seen in the spot for purchase, with proceeds from the sales going towards War Child. Support a great cause and get a great holiday gift in one click. See the spot and product here!

For more information about War Child please visit www.warchild.ca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VISIT RUSH.COM MONDAY MORNING FOR MORE TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT NEWS

Check out the Rush Backstage Club for new t-shirts including the Rush Original Tees, the Rush Beyond All Over Tee and Time Machine South America Shirts

Remember, 2011 is quickly approaching so grab your Rush 2011 Wall Calendar before the new year and while supplies last!

Also, be sure to visit the Closeouts section to take advantage of special offers on select Time Machine 2010 Merchandise.

This special edition of Rush Connect was sent by

SRO Management Inc./Anthem Entertainment Group

189 Carlton Street, Toronto, ON M5A 2K7 CANADA

UPDATE MY CONTACT PREFERENCES INSTANT UNSUBSCRIBE

Yes, I have a feeling about Montreal too... Maybe not tomorrow, but if they announce some North American dates, I'm sure Montreal will be in there! They didn't come for the Time Machine Tour, but they came twice for S&A, so I don't think they'd skip Montreal on a second leg 2.gif

Florida....they gotta want to come back down here. Maybe catch some spring training games in March?

Mmmmmmm.

Vancouver would be nice. It's close enough for me...

My ultimate wish is for them to play here in Augusta, but seeing as they haven't played here since the PoW tour where, according to my dad, the venue was maybe half-full, they won't. Columbia would be a very nice alternative (last played on the RTB tour), seeing as it's an hour away from here and you have an easy trip for people in Charlotte, Charleston, Augusta, and the other cities in and near South Carolina. I think they could sell out the Carolina Coliseum (12,401), or at least sell a lot of tickets.

I'm selfishly hoping for an Atlanta return. But really anywhere like Charlotte or Columbia would be OK as well.