• Like 2

I miss Anfisa :pussy:

I know... :hug2:

It was like the cat from hell. :fury: But ended up being a close friend!! :wub:

Aww.... :heart: Your darling baby misses you too... :hug2:

Gonna go visit her grave tomorrow. :pussy:

:)

• Like 1

I have two Burmese, a 12.5 year old blue female named Chianna, and 2.5 year old chocolate male named Max. He is terror on 4 paws and I keep hoping he'll grow up but no sign yet. He also squeaks instead of making normal cat noises. Chi is mostly silent.
  • Like 4

I have two Burmese, a 12.5 year old blue female named Chianna, and 2.5 year old chocolate male named Max. He is terror on 4 paws and I keep hoping he'll grow up but no sign yet. He also squeaks instead of making normal cat noises. Chi is mostly silent.

Squeaks?

We had a wonderful black/grey cat named Brooklyn whom we believed was at least part Burmese. He squeaked too. I LOVED that cat, and losing him was devastating. He had a heart murmur and died before he turned 5. The sweetest cat I've ever known.

• Like 2

I had a cat in Ohio who died of heart failure at 6 and it almost broke my heart. He was a real sweetheart. Max squeaks like a dog's squeeze toy. I thought it was a kitten thing but he still does it. We have long conversations in squeak but I don't know what we're talking about.
  • Like 3

Gidget is the resident housecat/terrorist where I reside. She is an 18 month young nocturnal lurker with a propensity for knocking over garbage cans and climbing on furniture ... the higher the better. She has a plastic fetish, is fascinated with water and is hard on socks. She can say mom and mommy and goes nuts for temptations. No catnip for her ... she already treats the mancave like the Indy 500.

I don't have any pictures yet but she is a cute little devil with attitude.

Tinwoodsman - my cat is fascinated by plastic as well: plastic bags. She licks them for some strange reason.

Tinwoodsman - my cat is fascinated by plastic as well: plastic bags. She licks them for some strange reason.

It turns out that cats love plastic bags, plastic containers, shower curtains and cardboard boxes for several reasons. Their sense of smell is not as keen as that of a dog ... but is much better than that of a human.

They like the noise and textures as well as the pheremotes given off.

Biodegradable plastic bags use cornstarch or lanolin which give off appealing odors, not to mention grocery store smells.

Gidget even like to pick at the drywall and other construction materials which is more of an ocd or pica problem.

It looks like none of this is unusual behavior. I just am concerned that she will get sick from some of her behavioral traits.

Whoda thunk it?

It turns out that cats love plastic bags, plastic containers, shower curtains and cardboard boxes for several reasons. Their sense of smell is not as keen as that of a dog ... but is much better than that of a human.

They like the noise and textures as well as the pheremotes given off.

Biodegradable plastic bags use cornstarch or lanolin which give off appealing odors, not to mention grocery store smells.

Gidget even like to pick at the drywall and other construction materials which is more of an ocd or pica problem.

It looks like none of this is unusual behavior. I just am concerned that she will get sick from some of her behavioral traits.

Whoda thunk it?

You've just explained everything - thank you! (about the noise etc) :D

Yes, all the cats I've owned for more than a week were like that also....Thanks for the enlightenment, Tinwoodsman!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/drinking%20sunbtathing%20%20banana.jpg

• Like 1

Gidget has been trying to sneak outside for the last week or so. Today was her lucky day. She sat on the step for the first fifteen minutes and slowly worked her way to the patio. It was a bit like the itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka-dot bikini ditty ... but she survived and didn't forget where her food dish resided.

I heard that 'ditty' on the radio playing at my Dr.s yesterday!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/cool%20bananas%20sm.jpg

• Like 1

Squeaks?

We had a wonderful black/grey cat named Brooklyn whom we believed was at least part Burmese. He squeaked too. I LOVED that cat, and losing him was devastating. He had a heart murmur and died before he turned 5. The sweetest cat I've ever known.

Love the name.

http://img12.deviantart.net/9017/i/2012/187/4/c/tiny_kitten_i_by_attomanen-d568eet.jpg

:wub: :hug2: :D

ducky unearthed a rare pic of me as a baby! :D

But you're still a baby now!

A baby baby! :D