Cats!

Mr. Not

Sh**head is sick. :(

Oh, no.... :( :hug2:

When I get home from work in the morning,

He has thrown up about five times in the past two days. He is chilling now on our bed. I bought him some canned food and treats on my way home from work today. He ate that right up. Probably got in to some thing out side. So now he is banned from going outside. He has lost some weight. Hopefully it will pass.

What's his diet like?

Are there any hairballs?

Is there a kidney problem?

Some cats barf because they eat too quick.

He has thrown up about five times in the past two days. He is chilling now on our bed. I bought him some canned food and treats on my way home from work today. He ate that right up. Probably got in to some thing out side. So now he is banned from going outside. He has lost some weight. Hopefully it will pass.

What's his diet like?

Are there any hairballs?

Not really,

Anfisa had the hairball issue. I think he will be ok. He is drinking water at the moment. My girlfriend is out of state so its just me and the pets. Just have to wait and see how he does in the next couple of days.

What's his diet like?

Are there any hairballs?

Not really,

Anfisa had the hairball issue. I think he will be ok. He is drinking water at the moment. My girlfriend is out of state so its just me and the pets. Just have to wait and see how he does in the next couple of days.

Hopefully he'll be fine - just something I thought of.

• Like 1

What's his diet like?

Are there any hairballs?

Not really,

Yeah,

He has never done this ever. Thats what has me worried. He is sleeping now.

What's his diet like?

Are there any hairballs?

Not really,

Yeah,

He has never done this ever. Thats what has me worried. He is sleeping now.

:hug2:

• Like 2

Wanted to post a pic of our new baby girl Maddy (Madrigal). Have had her for almost a month now. She's 5 months old and a real sweetie Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 3

Wanted to post a pic of our new baby girl Maddy (Madrigal). Have had her for almost a month now. She's 5 months old and a real sweetie

I would love to see the little cutie... :)

Wanted to post a pic of our new baby girl Maddy (Madrigal). Have had her for almost a month now. She's 5 months old and a real sweetie

Having trouble getting the pic up, working on it.... :blush:

Believe me I totally understand... :codger:
  • Like 1

Kitten! :wub:

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/50039763.jpg

• Like 3

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/50039763.jpg

Baby cats! :yay:

• Like 1

Just got home,

Sh**head looks a lot better and didn't throw up. :)

*picks kitty up, gives him a cuddle and sings Soft Kitty to him*

Picks kitty up and tells him to quit throwing up. :LOL: :P

*kitty has a silly grin on his face and purrs quite happily*

• Like 1

Some more Ricky pictures (Again, sorry for the quality. It's difficult to capture images with a laptop. :P):

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/CygnusX1YYZ/Pets/WIN_20150425_135949_zpsez5rzw7y.jpg

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/CygnusX1YYZ/Pets/WIN_20150425_142854_zpsbdctdzlk.jpg

Lucy wanted to have her picture taken, too :LOL::

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/CygnusX1YYZ/Pets/WIN_20150425_144708_zpsrowumie2.jpg

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/CygnusX1YYZ/Pets/WIN_20150425_144713_zps5dkgoz2r.jpg

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/CygnusX1YYZ/Pets/WIN_20150425_144719_zpsumap18z7.jpg

• Like 6