Clockwork Angels

Ru5h F@n

Do You Think Clockwork Angels Will Be The Last Album Or More To Come?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think Clockwork Angels Will Be The Last Album Or More To Come?

• Yes
    • No

QUOTE (Derxst @ Nov 29 2010, 12:42 PM)
It is surely one of the last, but not the absolute last.

I am holding out for CD to be released to support a show on February 1, 2012 (2/1/12) or 2 January 2112 (2/1/12)

I disagree 100%. This will definitely be one of the first Rush albums, because they are going to put out another 79 between now and 2015.

Well seeing as it's 2 questions... Haha

After seeing some of the footage from the early segment of the TM tour, I thought they were nearing the end...

But once they caught on fire around the middle of the tour, then when I saw them in Atlanta, MAN! I think they can last a while longer.

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Nov 29 2010, 05:49 PM)
QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Nov 29 2010, 06:16 PM)
I hope it's their last.

Spoken like a true fan. eyesre4.gif

Haha wut. "I hope it's their last."

Well... everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But I don't think I'd wish that on any band -- let 'em do what they want.

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Nov 29 2010, 06:49 PM)
I hope it's their last.

Yes, a true fan since 1976, who thinks they deserve a good retirement without tarnishing their reputation with ever worsening albums - and it's been going on since Hemispheres.

QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Nov 30 2010, 07:42 PM)
I hope it's their last.

Yes, a true fan since 1976, who thinks they deserve a good retirement without tarnishing their reputation with ever worsening albums - and it's been going on since Hemispheres.

You may think that S & A is their worst album ever (and nobody will ever be able to prove you right or wrong) but I can't think of any way that Rush has ever tarnished their reputation. Hell, RTB didn't even tarnish their reputation!!! tongue.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Nov 30 2010, 06:09 AM)
I hope it's their last.

You may think that S & A is their worst album ever (and nobody will ever be able to prove you right or wrong) but I can't think of any way that Rush has ever tarnished their reputation. Hell, RTB didn't even tarnish their reputation!!! tongue.gif

Feedback.

It's just guessing at this point, I'll guess and say no. 1 more after this. Nothing would surprise me at this point though.

I dont see them doing a farewell tour though, that just doesnt seem like something they would do, and I think thats smart. As far as im concerned every tour is a farewell tour, you dont really know if they will come back around again.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Nov 30 2010, 06:09 AM)
I hope it's their last.

maybe a little. tongue.gif

Archived