Dublin presale

chrxtopher

The link Rush posted for the Dublin presale takes me to Ticketmaster in Ireland, and the event shows no way to put in a password for the presale. PLUS, the site says the presale started on 11/24 at 9am GMT, not 11/25 at 9am (3am CST, 1:30 from now).

Do I need to log in somewhere else to get to the presale? Can somebody clarify the situation?

It's an o2 pre-sale. You need to signup to www.o2.ie, and I think, your cell phone needs to be on the Irish o2 network. You text RUSH to 51020 and you get a pre-sale code.

You access the presale by going to blueroom.o2online.ie that redirects you to ticketmaster.

I was extremely tired around 3am but tried hitting refresh for 4-5 minutes or so and then gave up. Guess the best I could've gotten was the standing section at the front. Given that I'd have to fly over and arrive the morning of the show, dead tired, and go get in line for front of stage, it doesn't seem worth it.

Oh well.

Crxtopher, the rush.com presale for Dublin has sold out, but the general release 2 morrow will definitely have more standing room, but you'd better set your clock to GMT for 8.59 am sharp, cos they won't last long, but I can assure you there are def. stading available 2 morr, though limited. go get them mate & let us know how you got on. yes.gif

QUOTE (chrxtopher @ Nov 25 2010, 11:26 AM)
I was extremely tired around 3am but tried hitting refresh for 4-5 minutes or so and then gave up. Guess the best I could've gotten was the standing section at the front. Given that I'd have to fly over and arrive the morning of the show, dead tired, and go get in line for front of stage, it doesn't seem worth it.

Oh well.

Come on lad, get up and do it. I'm flying in the thursday morning, although I'm not bothered about getting down the front.

Archived