• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rommo @ Nov 23 2010, 10:27 PM)
QUOTE (Shirley @ Nov 23 2010, 10:20 PM)
Block A 8 rows back - Ged side at The O2 biggrin.gif

Shirley,

Just make a note of this which I posted on another thread about seating at the O2.

The seating plan maybe the same,

"Last time I was there was for Jeff Waynes war of the worlds.

It was a seated gig.

The first night I has a front row seat Sounds good eh? 653.gif

Well it wasnt that good as it goes,it was so far forward you couldnt see most of the band on the stage.It was only when people moved forward you saw anything.

The stage that night was very high,Im 6 ft tall and it was a bit higher than that.

So if its the same height and the seats are shown as being right down to the stage you wont want a seat in the first 10 rows.

The second night I had a seat 20 or so rows back and it was a much better view.

It was the same for Take That (yes, yes.. I'm a Take That fan too) I was 7 rows back, didn't bother me! I'm just happy to be there at all. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Nov 23 2010, 10:41 PM)
5th row Glasgow, very happy with those. Standing for Dublin, so far, o2 pre-sale starts in the morning.....

Am holding my fire on London and Manchester, will go to both, but might wait a while as great tickets can show up when least expected.

Which block are you in at Glasgow. I'm in HH?

QUOTE (Shirley @ Nov 23 2010, 10:44 PM)

Shirley,

Just make a note of this which I posted on another thread about seating at the O2.

It was a seated gig.

Well it wasnt that good as it goes,it was so far forward you couldnt see most of the band on the stage.It was only when people moved forward you saw anything.

The stage that night was very high,Im 6 ft tall and it was a bit higher than that.

So if its the same height and the seats are shown as being right down to the stage you wont want a seat in the first 10 rows.

It was the same for Take That (yes, yes.. I'm a Take That fan too) I was 7 rows back, didn't bother me! I'm just happy to be there at all. biggrin.gif

Im sorry I thought I saw "take that" and "fan" in the same post fing.gif pokey.gif

QUOTE (Rommo @ Nov 23 2010, 10:46 PM)

Shirley,

It was a seated gig.

Im sorry I thought I saw "take that" and "fan" in the same post fing.gif pokey.gif

Now now... I could have said Jedward...

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Shirley @ Nov 23 2010, 10:50 PM)

Shirley,

It was a seated gig.

rofl3.gif

Alright stop it now dazed025.gif

QUOTE (Rommo @ Nov 23 2010, 10:52 PM)

Shirley,

It was a seated gig.

rofl3.gif

Which way to the I'm a Rush fan (but I'm going to see Take That) Anonymous meeting....

QUOTE (Angua @ Nov 23 2010, 11:03 PM)
QUOTE (Rommo @ Nov 23 2010, 10:52 PM)

Shirley,

It was a seated gig.

rofl3.gif

Which way to the I'm a Rush fan (but I'm going to see Take That) Anonymous meeting....

Haha, for you or me? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Angua @ Nov 23 2010, 06:13 PM)
Well I could finance the Time Machine tour by selling my Take That tickets smile.gif Now there's an idea.....

Burning them would make me happier...might as well throw Robbie and co on the fire too while you're at it!

laugh.gif

Yep everbody seems to be happy cept me, dont even have a clue how to get tickets for the first show in my home country , no info about it anywhere then bought Secc ticket for over 60 quid over the phone then when I look at the seating plan.. its away up the very top of the right hand side where I can see nothing on the big screen

Im not staying up late tonight again,Im going to bed dissapointed, unless If I ring ticketline tomarrow will they let me change that secc ticket?

QUOTE (phantomfears @ Nov 23 2010, 04:20 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 23 2010, 08:56 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 23 2010, 02:54 PM)
Manchester

Block C Row F (Alex's side)

1022.gif

cool10.gif

Yay! Did my positive energy work? Are those good seats? unsure.gif

Rush thread, Porcupine Tree Pic, Marillion text at the bottom...........hmmm........are you sure your not me? trink38.gif

Yeah, I'm pretty positive I'm not you. You might be me, though. unsure.gif

laugh.gif

trink39.gif

I'm envious of you guys right now. I had to miss Rush in Dallas. sad.gif Say hi to Alex for me. bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Shirley @ Nov 23 2010, 10:07 PM)
Wouldn't have bought the expensive ones.. I hadn't a clue what I was doing!

Oh, it's done now biggrin.gif I'm going to see Rush! Weehooooo!!! biggrin.gif

Ah right ok...

I just looked at the stage on the diagram and found the nearest best number...

trink38.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (sanzo @ Nov 24 2010, 12:21 AM)
Yep everbody seems to be happy cept me, dont even have a clue how to get tickets for the first show in my home country , no info about it anywhere then bought Secc ticket for over 60 quid over the phone then when I look at the seating plan.. its away up the very top of the right hand side where I can see nothing on the big screen

Im not staying up late tonight again,Im going to bed dissapointed, unless If I ring ticketline tomarrow will they let me change that secc ticket?

The key is to look at the seating plan BEFORE you try to get tickets, mate. I had the SECC and Newcastle Metro Arena plans in front of me when I was booking mine.

Re: Dublin - if you go here, you'll get the info and pre sale code

http://www.rushisaband.com/

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 24 2010, 12:58 AM)
QUOTE (phantomfears @ Nov 23 2010, 04:20 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 23 2010, 08:56 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 23 2010, 02:54 PM)
Manchester

Block C Row F (Alex's side)

1022.gif

cool10.gif

Yay! Did my positive energy work? Are those good seats? unsure.gif

Rush thread, Porcupine Tree Pic, Marillion text at the bottom...........hmmm........are you sure your not me? trink38.gif

Yeah, I'm pretty positive I'm not you. You might be me, though. unsure.gif

laugh.gif

trink39.gif

I'm envious of you guys right now. I had to miss Rush in Dallas. sad.gif Say hi to Alex for me. bekloppt.gif

I have in my car the complete works of four bands. Rush, Porcupine Tree and Marillion are three of the four. I'm sure all the guys over here will make Alex, Geddy and Neil more than welcome when they get here trink39.gif

QUOTE (phantomfears @ Nov 23 2010, 10:46 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Nov 23 2010, 10:41 PM)
5th row Glasgow, very happy with those. Standing for Dublin, so far, o2 pre-sale starts in the morning.....

Am holding my fire on London and Manchester, will go to both, but might wait a while as great tickets can show up when least expected.

Which block are you in at Glasgow. I'm in HH?

Not sure Phantom. All I know is, 5th row central. Someone got them for me.