The "I got UK Time Machine tix & I'm happy" thread

FoxxiStarr

While I understand fully why people aren't happy about ticket pricing etc, I am overjoyed that I have tickets!

I cannot wait for this tour and to meet all of you gorgeous people when I get to Glasgow and Newcastle.

We're seeing 2.gif folks!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy! biggrin.gif 653.gif

What tickets did you get in the end then, Jackie? smile.gif I got a seat in the block of seats straight in front of the stage at the London O2, 10 rows back. biggrin.gif

Hell ya! Way to be, Foxxi!

It kills me how everyone complained about Rush not going to Europe/UK, so Rush responded with dates. Now, everyone is complaining about the presale and the ticket prices.

Rush just can't win with some people. eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (Force Ten @ Nov 23 2010, 07:26 PM)
I'm so happy! biggrin.gif 653.gif

What tickets did you get in the end then, Jackie? smile.gif I got a seat in the block of seats straight in front of the stage at the London O2, 10 rows back. biggrin.gif

I got front row in Glasgow - Lerxst's side and block A row F for Newcastle

@ Rushchick - thank you fro the positivity, hun!

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Nov 23 2010, 07:32 PM)
QUOTE (Force Ten @ Nov 23 2010, 07:26 PM)
I'm so happy!  biggrin.gif  653.gif

What tickets did you get in the end then, Jackie?  smile.gif I got a seat in the block of seats straight in front of the stage at the London O2, 10 rows back.  biggrin.gif

I got front row in Glasgow - Lerxst's side and block A row F for Newcastle

Oooh, nice! biggrin.gif

Sis has got 3 Rush shows, London, Birmingham and Manchester. I'm very jealous. tongue.gif

QUOTE (s_b_g @ Nov 23 2010, 07:36 PM)
yip i'm with you on this - waaay too much negativity going on biggrin.gif

me i'm happy, my daughter's happy, my mate is happy biggrin.gif tickets for glasgow purchased and i can't wait biggrin.gif

Where are you at the SECC? Coming to meet us all during the day?

we are second block back on Lerxst's side smile.gif was a nightmare as i was travelling down to newcastle this morning so couldn't get online for tickets straight away.

but we just can't wait - in fact i fear me and my mate may explode before may laugh.gif

Could only afford the one show, unfortunately - managed to get 3rd row on Alex's side though.

Hopefully they'll be at a couple of festivals in England or mainland Europe that are worth going to as well smile.gif

Could only afford the one show, unfortunately - managed to get 3rd row on Alex's side though.

Hopefully they'll be at a couple of festivals in England or mainland Europe that are worth going to as well smile.gif

On the while I'm happy to be seeing Rush again and my block 101 tickets for Holmdel NJ cost $156 each row N, so the pricing isn't bad compared (although obviously thee's no such thing as lawn tickets). I'm just mad with Ticketlines useless site that every time it figured I was on a mobile device sent me to their search page. By the time I got through on the phone all the good seats were long gone for the venues i wanted. The Birmingham seats are pretty good - block 2 row s, but the newcastle ones are not so good but i was limited by budget on that one (and back to back shows - brilliant ).

Believe me, the Time Machine is a brilliant show, I can't say there is a track on Moving Pictures that I don't love smile.gif They were certainly playing at the top of their game this summer (apart from Alex's guitar issues). I guess I'm griping 'cos I was trying sooo hard for front row and I just couldn't get on to the right part of the poxy website sad.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 23 2010, 08:56 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 23 2010, 02:54 PM)
Manchester

Block C Row F (Alex's side)

1022.gif

cool10.gif

Yay! Did my positive energy work? Are those good seats? unsure.gif

Rush thread, Porcupine Tree Pic, Marillion text at the bottom...........hmmm........are you sure your not me? trink38.gif

QUOTE (Shirley @ Nov 23 2010, 10:20 PM)
Block A 8 rows back - Ged side at The O2 biggrin.gif

Shirley,

Just make a note of this which I posted on another thread about seating at the O2.

The seating plan maybe the same,

"Last time I was there was for Jeff Waynes war of the worlds.

It was a seated gig.

The first night I has a front row seat Sounds good eh? 653.gif

Well it wasnt that good as it goes,it was so far forward you couldnt see most of the band on the stage.It was only when people moved forward you saw anything.

The stage that night was very high,Im 6 ft tall and it was a bit higher than that.

So if its the same height and the seats are shown as being right down to the stage you wont want a seat in the first 10 rows.

The second night I had a seat 20 or so rows back and it was a much better view.