TIME MACHINE TOUR 2011

Shirley

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Nov 23 2010, 12:18 PM)
QUOTE (That One Guy @ Nov 19 2010, 01:13 AM)
AND more North American dates are confirmed! I'm gonna hit bare minimum two shows this time!

unsure.gif where is the info on more n. america dates? is this for sure??

From Rush.com:

"Also confirmed today, the Time Machine tour will return to North America for a selection of dates between March and July, primarily with Rush performing in markets not played on the previous tour run this summer."

I'll only be in Canada for the first 4 days of March. angry.gif

QUOTE (Ranger J @ Nov 23 2010, 05:25 AM)
a quick question for the UK members.

As per my post above, I'm planning to make the long haul to the UK for the TM tour, from Perth, Western Australia.

As this will be my first time to the UK, Are there any major pro's and con's against attending either the Birmingham or London show? I.e. is one venue better than the other?

I'm thinking Birmingham at this stage, as I plan to meet up with a friend of mine in Cardiff for a week or so after the gig.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

I live near Cardiff and always go to Birmingham LG Arena. I today secured tickets in Block 2, good seats on the side new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Geddy also said recently that he thinks Birmingham has the best sound of all the UK arenas.

QUOTE (StarmanUK @ Nov 23 2010, 01:29 PM)

As per my post above, I'm planning to make the long haul to the UK for the TM tour, from Perth, Western Australia.

As this will be my first time to the UK, Are there any major pro's and con's against attending either the Birmingham or London show? I.e. is one venue better than the other?

I'm thinking Birmingham at this stage, as I plan to meet up with a friend of mine in Cardiff for a week or so after the gig.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

I live near Cardiff and always go to Birmingham LG Arena. I today secured tickets in Block 2, good seats on the side new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Geddy also said recently that he thinks Birmingham has the best sound of all the UK arenas.

Geddy is also deaf. I don't ever recall seeing him out in the audience either, so I don't trust his judgement. Rush have also said Sheffield is the best sounding Arena in the UK, again I've never seen them in the audience.

Hope this helps smile.gif

QUOTE (StarmanUK @ Nov 24 2010, 02:29 AM)

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

Ended up with London tickets.

Anything has got to be better than the shit venues we have here in West Aus.

QUOTE (Ranger J @ Nov 23 2010, 06:25 AM)

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

Birmingham...even Geddy said it had the best sound GeddyFinal.gif

QUOTE (Ranger J @ Nov 23 2010, 12:25 AM)

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

You can't go wrong with Birmingham mate.

Second city of England, plenty to see/do and no end of bars/clubs etc.

Excellent transport links to everywhere else in the UK.

Plus you're only a short drive from the countryside too.

And its not full of cocky Mancs walking round like they've shit themselves like Manchester

laugh.gif

damn only heard about the Dublin gig tonight,have to wait til general release for tix ( forked out for Maiden in Belfast )

dunno wether to go for tix on friday general release or wait in case they add a date,mebbe Belfast........ggggggggrrrrrrrrr wacko.gif

Edited by lakeside bard

QUOTE (nebbish @ Nov 24 2010, 05:50 PM)
QUOTE (lakeside bard @ Nov 24 2010, 05:24 PM)
damn only heard about the Dublin gig tonight,have to wait til general release for tix ( forked out for Maiden in Belfast )

Come on ...get on the ball laugh.gif

lol,hello matey,sorry but its the usual time of the year for my job,i'm plum tuckered out,did you get presale for Dublin?

QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Nov 24 2010, 09:30 AM)
QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Nov 23 2010, 06:23 PM)
they should film the London show for the next DVD

For Why?

London audiences are Lifeless and Lame.

because if they released "Rush in Birmingham", 97% of Americans would think it was recorded in Alabama.

QUOTE (lakeside bard @ Nov 24 2010, 05:53 PM)
QUOTE (nebbish @ Nov 24 2010, 05:50 PM)
QUOTE (lakeside bard @ Nov 24 2010, 05:24 PM)

Come on ...get on the ball laugh.gif

lol,hello matey,sorry but its the usual time of the year for my job,i'm plum tuckered out,did you get presale for Dublin?

Yeah got sorted - Block D dead centre - oh yes! cool.gif

My god I am pulling my f*cking hair out here at the min, oh and same last night too.

Can someone please explain to me why there isnt a single bit of info anywhere for Dublin gig ? Lots have got their tickets so how did they get them? wheres the links and the hotline nums for the bloddy dublin one

QUOTE (AJ71 @ Nov 24 2010, 10:06 AM)
QUOTE (Ranger J @ Nov 23 2010, 12:25 AM)

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

You can't go wrong with Birmingham mate.

Second city of England, plenty to see/do and no end of bars/clubs etc.

Excellent transport links to everywhere else in the UK.

Plus you're only a short drive from the countryside too.

And its not full of cocky Mancs walking round like they've shit themselves like Manchester

laugh.gif

schla03.gif