TIME MACHINE TOUR 2011

Shirley

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Nov 19 2010, 05:56 AM)
Yup .. though it says that if you have a yahoo email addy or hotmail then you might not get notifications. I have the former but have been on Rush.com for eons. I better get the code or blood will be shed

Great i got hotmail, know any other free e-mail addresses that do get mail from Rush.Com ??

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Nov 19 2010, 02:41 PM)
I just e mailed the Rush site about it. Will let you know what they say. I'm sure that the other UK/European fans will be forthcoming with the code anyways if we don't get it.

Googlemail or Gmail works, i just signed up to that and Rush.Com and got an email through ok from them.

QUOTE (Margana @ Nov 19 2010, 08:16 PM)
QUOTE (Shirley @ Nov 19 2010, 11:58 AM)
Question... Do they sell out uber fast?

Unfortunately for many - very uber fast in the UK

As with others, can't believe that they are coming to Ireland.

...and we are taking the RUSH train from Belfast - First Class of course!! trink38.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 19 2010, 06:17 PM)
QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Nov 19 2010, 04:58 PM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 19 2010, 02:24 PM)
Brilliant - I'm offshore from 11th May to 25th May.

Thanks boys...you couldn't have timed it better eh.gif

I presume there is no way you could swap the offshore rotation with someone else? Its a good 5 months notice they would be getting.

It's technically possible, but to be quite honest with you, whilst I would have done this twenty five years ago, they just don't really have the goods nowadays to convince me enough to do it.

I'll wait and see what other dates they dop...maybe a quick stop off in Germany or something.

Fridge, I went over to see them in Vegas and I can tell you they are bringing it this time around. I know you are 'old Rush' but these guys are as good as they have ever been.

so i haven't logged in for a few days and see the news about the tour. hit the main Rush.com page and see the Euro dates. Something looks familiar...my other favorite band, Iron Maiden also touring. Turns out their playing the same hall in Frankfurt the day after. What are the odds. Looks like a trip i tells myself.

then i click the linkey dinkey to see when the German pre-sale occurs...turns out it's on. Grabbed me a few.

QUOTE (Bone Roller @ Nov 19 2010, 08:28 PM)
so i haven't logged in for a few days and see the news about the tour.  hit the main Rush.com page and see the Euro dates.  Something looks familiar...my other favorite band, Iron Maiden also touring.  Turns out their playing the same hall in Frankfurt the day after. What are the odds.  Looks like a trip i tells myself.

then i click the linkey dinkey to see when the German pre-sale occurs...turns out it's on.  Grabbed me a few.

holy poop!!! maiden AND 2.gif in 48hrs???

If I were not so broke,I'd be all over that....

seen maiden in july,so i'll settle for rush in cleveland or nyc @ msg

unless i can stowaway in bonerollers suitcase

Edited by 35goinon13