TIME MACHINE TOUR 2011

Shirley

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Nov 21 2010, 05:11 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 21 2010, 10:07 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Nov 21 2010, 03:04 PM)
My fabulous wife has given me the green light for Dublin, Glasgow, Manchester & Dublin. They broke the mould when they made her......

Now, affording it is the next hurdle. I'm assuming my second kidney has grown back since the '08 US tour....

Ooooh the excitement, the build-ups, the drink, the TRF meet-ups, the drink, new merchandise, all of Moving Pictures, the drink, new songs, oh dear Lord.

Did I mention the drink?

Big bummer on Mr. Fridge being offshore though, that's a kick in the nads. I was very much looking forward to knocking back a few Whyte & Mackay's with the great man.

I'll see you in Manchester then mate...

Will we still communicate by typing on a keyboard though??

unsure.gif huh.gif ph34r.gif comp26.gif

After a few hours imbibing, it'll be by a series of facial ticks, slurring and grunts.

We must try and get the fab Mr. & Mrs. Huck to come along too.

Aye, where is she these days anyway...?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Nov 21 2010, 02:33 PM)
QUOTE (LaVilla @ Nov 21 2010, 01:40 AM)
What was the chances of someone from Paisley being on this board, Lol, And congrats on the 2nd row, And best of luck this time round ;-)

LOL

I dont think I'mgoing to get a decent ticket this time around though, when the presale happens and the general sale tickets go on sale, I will be working both days and canny get online if the supervisor is hovering around which she always does apart from 1-2pm when she is on lunch but by that time all the front row tix will be long gone sad.gif . I will have to rely on my pal to try and get good tickets.

Aww if you worked for me I'd let you have an early tea break. I let two of my team book their Take That tickets at 9am a couple of weeks ago (yes, yes, I know).

Ask - you never know your luck!

still no email from rush.com about pre sale details.

From what alot of people have said pre-sale doesn't seem to be all that great and they only offer poor seats for them.

If that is the case I'm only going to get tickes tomorrow for the venues with standing stalls and wait for friday to get a decent seated ticket for set seating venues.

So is the pre-sale just the Planet Rock one...?

you all need to go to RIAB and see the info there. presales are tomorrow for the UK and beyond. good luck all, i might be seeing them in the USA on the second leg depending on the location..... Edited by ninjadave

I feel so conflicted. I'm going to Ireland this summer (well, I haven't bought my ticket yet), so I have that, however, I live near one of the tour places, PLUS my sister lives near another. I don't know what to do.

a quick question for the UK members.

As per my post above, I'm planning to make the long haul to the UK for the TM tour, from Perth, Western Australia.

As this will be my first time to the UK, Are there any major pro's and con's against attending either the Birmingham or London show? I.e. is one venue better than the other?

I'm thinking Birmingham at this stage, as I plan to meet up with a friend of mine in Cardiff for a week or so after the gig.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

QUOTE (Ranger J @ Nov 23 2010, 12:25 AM)
a quick question for the UK members.

As per my post above, I'm planning to make the long haul to the UK for the TM tour, from Perth, Western Australia.

As this will be my first time to the UK, Are there any major pro's and con's against attending either the Birmingham or London show? I.e. is one venue better than the other?

I'm thinking Birmingham at this stage, as I plan to meet up with a friend of mine in Cardiff for a week or so after the gig.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

Just one...

Manchester's better than either!!

1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

I've got the pre-sale email! biggrin.gif Although it was sent to me at 6:06am this morning... angry.gif