TIME MACHINE TOUR 2011

Shirley

TIME MACHINE TOUR 2011

Rush has confirmed they will be extending the Time Machine Tour and coming to Europe this spring.
The following dates are confirmed, including Rush performing in Ireland for the first time ever.
More additional European announcements to come.

Thursday, May 12th Dublin O2
Saturday, May 14th Glasgow SECC
Monday, May 16th Sheffield Motorpoint Arena
Thursday, May 19th Manchester MEN Arena
Saturday, May 21st Newcastle Metro Radio Arena
Sunday, May 22nd Birmingham LG Arena
Wednesday, May 25th London O2

Rush.com members will be receiving a pre-sale notification on Monday, November 22nd that begins on Tuesday, November 23rd.

Tickets for the Time Machine Tour in Ireland & UK general on sale will commence at 9AM GMT on Friday, November 26th, 2010. Ticket links and details will be posted shortly.

Additional European dates will be announced shortly!

Also confirmed today, the Time Machine tour will return to North America for a selection of dates between March and July, primarily with Rush performing in markets not played on the previous tour run this summer.

Stay tuned to rush.com for more details!

This has arrived on www.rush.com

Ok... Lara's dream of seeing Rush is going to come true! biggrin.gif

Edited by Shirley

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing about London is... I don't have to fly anywhere and I can still sleep in my own bed afterwards! I've decided on Glasgow Mancs, Brum and London biggrin.gif ... I have to make up for lost time somewhere!

I have shit loads of exams in May oops.gif

Twas actually this getting posted on Facebook that woke me up... my iPhone buzzed! EXCELLENT wake up call, Guys! (Even if it was at an unEarthly! hour, I mean, come on, we don't ALL get up at 05:55am ya know!!! laugh.gif)

2.gif in Ireland!!! I cannot believe it! Will definitely be attending with a big sloppy grin on my face! As Madra Sneachta said, it is a superb venue with flawless sightlines and great sound. Jaysus, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think Rush would come to Ireland (laughs maniacally)

As usual, me and the boys will do all the UK dates and I wouldn`t miss Ireland for all the Beamish in Cork !!!

Another plan is to ship my mate over from Bulgaria. He never thought he`d get to see Rush, but we`re going to try and get him to 2 of the UK shows.

Life is so good

Ok just to check something here, how do we get to be in on the presale for the UK, do we just have to be signed up to Rush.Com to get the e-mails they send ?

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Nov 19 2010, 08:53 AM)
Any of you guys coming to Glasgow or Newcastle?

I'm based in West Yorkshire nowadays but Glasgow would be an excuse to get back up and see my dad, I at least know how to get to the SECC lol!

Wonder how much the tickets will be and if there'll be standing at the SECC....makes it easier to hook up with other folks (like you guys lol!)

The first German date is also confirmed. Not on Rush.com yet, but Ticket are on for sale on Eventim.de NOW.

May the 29th Frankfurt (Festhalle) 2011

The same ocation where R30 was shot!

trink39.gif trink39.gif common001.gif common001.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Edited by Phoenix