TRF MIA

Alex

QUOTE (Mara @ Nov 18 2010, 08:34 AM)
Another member I miss is TheRocinanteKid.  Jordan was cool.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Nov 18 2010, 08:01 PM)
I met Edgyspice at a show once. Wonder what happened to her. She was quirky and cool.

Both of these. These are the two members I remember the most from when I first started actually posting that haven't been on in forever. Wish we could hear from Jordan, I'm upset that you haven't heard from him in a long time, Jaye. sad.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 18 2010, 10:43 AM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 18 2010, 12:58 PM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Nov 18 2010, 11:22 AM)

A lot of peeps hit Facebook instead of TRF. I miss Arlene2112, Daylin and Maddy...the original Ged gals when I joined the board.

Daylin, no doubt... One of the best of the best.

On another note, some of the people mentioned here have indeed been on, some every day just anonymously. All you have to do is go to their profile and see last time active... Whether they are posting or not, that's another thing...

yes.gif

Ladi, bekloppt.gif have to add her to my list

QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 19 2010, 12:38 PM)
Heh heh....

I wasn't on here for a wee while recently, and I reckon some folk had their fingers crossed I wouldn't be back, never mind missing me. laugh.gif

Well, it should warm your heart to know that I wondered a time or two as to your whereabouts!

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Nov 19 2010, 11:32 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 18 2010, 10:43 AM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 18 2010, 12:58 PM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Nov 18 2010, 11:22 AM)

A lot of peeps hit Facebook instead of TRF. I miss Arlene2112, Daylin and Maddy...the original Ged gals when I joined the board.

Daylin, no doubt... One of the best of the best.

On another note, some of the people mentioned here have indeed been on, some every day just anonymously. All you have to do is go to their profile and see last time active... Whether they are posting or not, that's another thing...

yes.gif

Ladi, bekloppt.gif have to add her to my list

well now you dont have to miss her since she's posting in this thread! smile.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Nov 19 2010, 10:39 AM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 19 2010, 12:38 PM)
Heh heh....

I wasn't on here for a wee while recently, and I reckon some folk had their fingers crossed I wouldn't be back, never mind missing me. laugh.gif

Well, it should warm your heart to know that I wondered a time or two as to your whereabouts!

same here. I saw your post the other day and thought "Fridge is Back!"

QUOTE (Mr. Krinkle @ Nov 18 2010, 11:50 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Nov 18 2010, 08:34 AM)
Heck, sometimes I even miss NickSlik2112's alters.  They could be really funny.

Well, if he wasn't banned, maybe we could all enjoy a few good laughs.

Nah. New NickSlik2112 wouldn't be nearly as good as old NickSlik2112.

QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 19 2010, 11:38 AM)
Heh heh....

bekloppt.gif Fridge! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 19 2010, 11:38 AM)
Heh heh....

ohmy.gif I was worried you'd fallen into a vat of peanut butter or something ohmy.gif

I haven't been on much since the Atlanta show. I could say I went through Rush burnout or my work has picked up. But to be honest, my life since then has turned into the Eagles' song "Take it Easy." I got a world of trouble on my mind. laugh.gif Edited by tupelobarchetta

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Nov 22 2010, 10:37 PM)
Godeater2112 has been missing for quite a while. Drunk canuckian bastard.

I had beers with him in Tampa before the show. He is exactly as you would expect him to be - funny and friendly.

QUOTE (tkdryan @ Nov 23 2010, 11:30 PM)
anyone seen Deckeller , he was rating every 2.gif song and he stopped somewhere in the 50s

I met him in Boston just before the rush show last September.

QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Nov 22 2010, 09:20 PM)
I haven't been on much since the Atlanta show. I could say I went through Rush burnout or my work has picked up. But to be honest, my life since then has turned into the Eagles' song "Take it Easy." I got a world of trouble on my mind. laugh.gif

Same here, brother...same here.