I Need Your Help!

LakesideMaiden

I've submitted one of my photos in a contest to try and win a Canon EOS Rebel XS XLR camera.

A little background on me: I'm a slightly less than intermediate photographer with a pretty decent point and shoot camera that shoots with some manual settings. I don't own an SLR camera, and my chances of actually being able to ever buy one are pretty slim considering we live on a very fixed income. Having a professional camera would enable me to branch out and do some side work as a portrait and casual wedding photographer (which I've had requests to do, and could do if I had the right equipment).

What I'm asking from you guys....a simple click here: Vote for LakesideMaiden's Swift River in Autumn Photograph and click Vote. You can do this once a day, and if you do, that would be incredibly awesome of you!!

Thanks everyone for your support!!

Love and hugs to all!! wub.gif

Kathy

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 13 2010, 02:18 AM)
Voted!

Thanks 73! hug2.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 13 2010, 02:26 AM)
Ok done.

It'll cost you though, I expect the usual payment, paypal will do...

wink.gif boarder.gif

Thanks ducky! hug2.gif and laugh.gif if I had the money to pay you I'd have the money to buy a camera LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Nov 13 2010, 11:27 AM)
I can't vote, I'm not on facebook sad.gif

aww sad.gif I wish there was an outside link, but I don't think there is sad.gif sad.gif I think it's just a Marcal Facebook Contest sad.gif Thanks for trying anyway!!! hug2.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Nov 13 2010, 09:31 AM)
QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Nov 13 2010, 11:27 AM)
I can't vote, I'm not on facebook  sad.gif

aww sad.gif I wish there was an outside link, but I don't think there is sad.gif sad.gif I think it's just a Marcal Facebook Contest sad.gif Thanks for trying anyway!!! hug2.gif

Same here. sad.gif Looks like a nice trout stream though! biggrin.gif

Good luck winning the contest. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif hug2.gif trink39.gif

LM, is there a way to vote without being a Facebook member? You can view the photo, (which is stunning, good work) but when I clicked "vote", it wanted me to log in.

QUOTE (Mara @ Nov 14 2010, 02:20 PM)
LM, is there a way to vote without being a Facebook member? You can view the photo, (which is stunning, good work) but when I clicked "vote", it wanted me to log in.

That's my problem too... b_sigh.gif

Thanks everyone for voting!!

Unfortunately, I don't think there is. I think that it's a Marcal/Facebook promotion sad.gif sad.gif

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Nov 15 2010, 02:52 AM)
whaata photo! doneded voted!

thanks! smile.gif

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Nov 13 2010, 01:08 PM)
Got my vote.. old.gif That is beautiful, has great 3rd lines and colors, love how it just draws you right to the right side in the river, it just pulls your eyes right to it.. Very Nice! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

thanks very much biggrin.gif

just bumper.gif ing to remind folks to please vote for me smile.gif thanks everyone for your support!! hug2.gif trink39.gif

If you're on Facebook, Click Here to Vote

I'm sorry in advance to those who aren't on Facebook - this seems to be a Facebook members only contest sad.gif

Archived