Cast your vote for Clockwork Angels

That One Guy

How excited are you for the hopefully upcoming studio album?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. How excited are you for the hopefully upcoming studio album?

• Pumped. Absolutely love the first two singles.
    • Moderate. Definitely get out and buy the new material.
    • Meh. I'll listen to it, but it's not a newsflash.
    • So-so. Maybe rather have a second time machine tour leg.
    • Insanely Excited! First epic in 32 years!!! Hopefully!

I love the idea of the new CD. It will be great to listen to the new musical direction they are going in. Then to listen deeper at the amzing musical tallent of the guys. then there will be the favourite tracks, and eventually the one I least listen to will become my new favourite and it goes on....Back to some of the older CD,s and back to CwA. It will be fresh again, and it goes on......

Cant wait.....

NC......

I just want new material. Need some new 2.gif to learn on guitar. S&A stuff was learned within 2 months of the release.

I think Caravan and BU2B were really good, and show promise. Very rock oriented, and not so much "acoustic" (*cough*S&A*cough*) If the whole album is the same, bring it on.

An epic is long overdue.

I'd also like to see some "older" stuff lyrically. Like HYF, PoW, or PeW lyrics. Not the recent "Neil Peart"-like lyrics.

But, with a title like "Clockwork Angels", I'm starting to doubt that will happen.

I'm ready.

I like Caravan and love BU2B. Vapor Trails and S&A seem to be another upward spiral for the guys, maybe it will continue. From what I've heard here and live of the two new songs, I think we're in for a good ride. It would be cool to see them pull of a prog-metal style thematic album, but I've been entirely happy with the stuff they've brought us lately. they know what they're doing.

I thought Snakes and Arrows was a step in the right direction. Everything sounds on the spot, studio and live. Wonder how much longer the wait will be. Release dates are always nice...

Archived