The Walking Dead

vital signz

Killing Abe won't make that huge impact Negan needs. It's most likely Glenn. Outside chance that it could be Daryl, Michonne or Rick. All I know is one of the longtime cast members is done.

Yeah, I have that feeling as well.

Is there any characters on the show that are too "sacred" to kill off?

Killing Abe won't make that huge impact Negan needs. It's most likely Glenn. Outside chance that it could be Daryl, Michonne or Rick. All I know is one of the longtime cast members is done.

Yeah, the ones who have been there since the beginning. Michonne and Maggie probably as well. Negan kills off a major character when he shows up in the comic. I see no reason why it would be different on the show. At least one of the characters they're afraid to kill is gone on sunday.

• Like 1

Yeah, the ones who have been there since the beginning. Michonne and Maggie probably as well. Negan kills off a major character when he shows up in the comic. I see no reason why it would be different on the show. At least one of the characters they're afraid to kill is gone on sunday.

Should be a good season finale.

90 minute episode.

The more I think about it, I believe there's a good chance Daryl could be the one Negan kills.

It will make a huge impact since they'll be killing off a very popular character who has been around since the start. But it won't be affecting any current storylines since Daryl is the only mainstay who doesn't have anything going on right now. He's really just been kind of there since after Beth died. I wonder if they've just been keeping him around so they can give him his big death scene with Negan?

Looking forward to it. I just hope they don't end the show after Negan picks his victim and leave us hanging until next season as to who it is? That would be the f'ing worst but it would also make for a great cliffhanger.

• Like 1

The more I think about it, I believe there's a good chance Daryl could be the one Negan kills.

It will make a huge impact since they'll be killing off a very popular character who has been around since the start. But it won't be affecting any current storylines since Daryl is the only mainstay who doesn't have anything going on right now. He's really just been kind of there since after Beth died. I wonder if they've just been keeping him around so they can give him his big death scene with Negan?

Looking forward to it. I just hope they don't end the show after Negan picks his victim and leave us hanging until next season as to who it is? That would be the f'ing worst but it would also make for a great cliffhanger.

That's a pretty good theory about Daryl.

The only reason they might keep him around is that is a huge fan favourite and how it could affect ratings.

Man, you called the Neegan thing...

...you know they are going to have that be the season ending cliffhanger.

If TWD is good at anything it's trolling it's audience so never fear we won't find out whose skull is crushed by Negan until October.

If Heath is in the group from which Negan selects his victim it will be him...because another thing TWD is great at is killing off minority characters.

• Like 1

I spent last week in Arizona with my folks, and it turns out that my dad, 77 years old, is a huge fan of the show. "Best show on television" he calls it. :LOL:

I spent last week in Arizona with my folks, and it turns out that my dad, 77 years old, is a huge fan of the show. "Best show on television" he calls it. :LOL:

It's a good show but it's not the best on TV. Better Call Saul, Vikings and Bates Motel are all much better right now. Although, if the show uses Negan right that can easily change.

• Like 1

I think as a shocker it could be Maggie that Negan kills.

She MAY have had a miscarriage last episode, and she may get whacked with Glenn, Rick etc..thinking she is still pregnant.

That would make a huge impact.

Also I expect Morgan to meet up with King Ezekiel but not until next season.

He is in the comics and run's ANOTHER community called the Kingdom. Who also trades goods with Hilltop.

He also has a pet Tiger. And YES all of these communities interact at some point in the comics.

Edited by Disembodied Spirit
  • Like 1

She MAY have had a miscarriage last episode, and she may get whacked with Glenn, Rick etc..thinking she is still pregnant.

He is in the comics and run's ANOTHER community called the Kingdom. Who also trades goods with Hilltop.

He also has a pet Tiger. And YES all of these communities interact at some point in the comics.

If Maggie does miscarry, it's a good thing it's early in the pregnancy. Because if the baby was developed enough, once it dies it could turn and eat it's way out.

• Like 2

If Maggie does miscarry, it's a good thing it's early in the pregnancy. Because if the baby was developed enough, once it dies it could turn and eat it's way out.

Zombaby! YES!

• Like 2

Should you be giving up these spoilers like The Kingdom and Ezekiel?

I read the comics, so I don't care. But not everyone here does, and just in case they don't want spoilers that may or may not happen, maybe we should be careful?

• Like 1

I read the comics, so I don't care. But not everyone here does, and just in case they don't want spoilers that may or may not happen, maybe we should be careful?

He's not revealing anything major with what he said. I don't see the problem. No huge details or deaths were mentioned.

• Like 1

He's not revealing anything major with what he said. I don't see the problem. No huge details or deaths were mentioned.

A Giant Volcano occurs in Comic Book #125 and Tommy Lee Jones and Anne Heche have to save LA

OH, wait, that's a spoiler better delete that ....Calm down Sheldon

Heath? Come on now. Trust me, Negan is killing off somebody hugely important. He's the biggest threat Rick has ever faced. He's not gonna kill off some nobody.

I have no faith that TWD has the stones to kill off a major character. It's completely in the dna of this show to tease and troll us into thinking Negan kills Daryl or Carol or Maggie only to reveal next season it was only Heath.

This show is not that sophisticated or daring. If it so happens to be a major character it'll be Carol because Melissa McBride (LOVE her) has hinted at leaving the show.

What SHOULD happen is Negan kills Maggie only to have Zombaby tear out of Maggie alien-baby style and attack Negan Rabbit-from-Holy-Grail style. Now THAT would be awesome.

• Like 1

That was so lame...

...35 minutes of commercials and 55 minutes of people driving around in an RV.

They dragged it out for nothing to happen.

We know exactly what we knew at the end of last week's episode.

I wish I watched a Lifetime movie with my wife.

• Like 1

I thought we were going to lose a lot of people tonight.

Same here.

They should have at least showed who Negan killed and then cut to credits and people would wait for season 7 to see how they deal with it.

I'd be willing to wager they lose a lot of viewers after this.