The Walking Dead

vital signz

TWD needs some fresh blood. Tonight's episode was so predictable.

So let me get this right. Negan's group has initiated NO violence toward Rick's group. NONE.

But Rick's group has done nothing but kill the 7 bikers on the road by Daryl...

The 20 something people sleeping at Time Warner..massacred

The 4 people who took...took, Carol and Maggie (But did not harm them) ...murdered

And then Rick shoots the last savior...

How are they different then the Governor and his "Kill em all' attitude??

Thankfully...when THE REAL NEGAN does show up...I hope he kills 3-5 current cast members..this level of invincibility is a JOKE

TWD needs some fresh blood. Tonight's episode was so predictable.

So let me get this right. Negan's group has initiated NO violence toward Rick's group. NONE.

But Rick's group has done nothing but kill the 7 bikers on the road by Daryl...

The 20 something people sleeping at Time Warner..massacred

The 4 people who took...took, Carol and Maggie (But did not harm them) ...murdered

And then Rick shoots the last savior...

How are they different then the Governor and his "Kill em all' attitude??

Thankfully...when THE REAL NEGAN does show up...I hope he kills 3-5 current cast members..this level of invincibility is a JOKE

Patience, my man. Remember what show you're watching. The Walking Dead is always about the slow burn. If all the stuff you wanted to have happen last night took place, there would be nothing left for the final few episodes of the season.

Last night's episode was OK. Not as good as last week's or the mid season premiere though. There will be a huge fallout from what has happened the last two weeks once Negan shows up. I think at least two main cast members get their heads smashed in by him in the finale.

• Like 1

What I like about last night's is that it took its time, focused on the acting a bit more than usual. Nice direction and camera work. Nice character work (probably because it centered on just a few - TWD often reads like The Avengers with its 10,000 characters). Wish more of them were like this quite honestly. Last couple/few have been good. Wasn't quite so fond of the "spend the entire episode crossing the yard" opener and predictable dispatching of the brat.
  • Like 1

So next week's episode will be everyone is back in Alexandria baking cookies, washing dishes

changing diapers like 'Wow for a bunch of cold blooded murderers, we are all pretty normal'

Then hopefully, (Please god) let Negan reign fire and brimstone down on these annoying crying whiny people.

In no particular order Maggie, Glenn, Abraham, Sasha, Carol and Daryl need to go. Rick is the only lock to stay

What I like about last night's is that it took its time, focused on the acting a bit more than usual. Nice direction and camera work. Nice character work (probably because it centered on just a few - TWD often reads like The Avengers with its 10,000 characters). Wish more of them were like this quite honestly. Last couple/few have been good. Wasn't quite so fond of the "spend the entire episode crossing the yard" opener and predictable dispatching of the brat.

Presto I agree. I love the acting shows. Just killing zombies for 45 minutes is lame. Been done.

But having 1 group suffer ZERO casualties over and over again in fighting...not realistic.

• Like 3

Presto I agree. I love the acting shows. Just killing zombies for 45 minutes is lame. Been done.

But having 1 group suffer ZERO casualties over and over again in fighting...not realistic.

Agree. I wonder if they dispatched of too many too soon early on in the series? You're right, though, not near enough of late.

My only question is will Daryl retrieve the arrow from Denise's head to re use it??

Since this weapon inventory topic has been getting a lot of play.

Carol likely headed to Paris to wonder around looking for Jim Morrison it seems

I've been wishing for the day to come where I could enjoy watching Eugene "bite it". Not exactly what I meant. Edited by A rocket that ignites itself
  • Like 2

I dug that they served hot dogs on the set that day. Pretty funny. :D

Good episode. Not quite as keen as the past couple weeks worth (and certainly not as good to me as last week's, which I watched a second time), but doable. I certainly don't need someone to die to keep things interesting, but it's a damn good thing someone did because that episode was really just filler otherwise up til the end.

• Like 2

Watched the episode again and was struck by Dwight's quote

"We usually only kill 1 of you to make a point"

So this is the 2nd time this has been said as the bikers who stopped Daryl, Sasha and Abraham said the Exact same line.

The saviors/ Negan have a code/ mantra that we have not seen before.

This should be interesting to watch unfold, we will learn they are more advanced then we think with a touch of evil

• Like 1