The Walking Dead

vital signz

SPOILERS!!!!!

Yeah, Rick is finally the animal he needs to be to survive and keep the others alive. That throat bite scene was great. Didn't see that coming while wondering how they were gonna get out of that jam. Anyone else wonder if that group Daryl hooked up with was from The Terminus? I think they were. But I guess we won't know 'til next season or won't know at all.

As for The Terminus, I would have been very suspicious of that place from the start. Where is everybody? No welcoming committee? You're trying to lure people from all over they area, wouldn't you want to make them feel welcome as soon as they found The Terminus? I'd be suspicious of that place just for that. And the food...You'd have to be able to smell that cooking for miles at this point. Where are the animals? Where are the pastures to keep them fed?

Those questions aside I would have at least staked the place out for a few a days just to see what kind of people were in there, how they treated new arrivals and to get a better idea of what we are dealing with especially after dealing with all the other survivors out there.

And where are Tyrese and Carol? Looks like they are gonna be the cavalry to get Rick and Co. out of this bind. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Carol came in shooting and took out all the bad guys seeing how she has turned out to be the baddest of the bunch.

Overall it was a good ending to a good season...finally.

Can't wait to see what happens next season

As for The Terminus, I would have been very suspicious of that place from the start. Where is everybody? No welcoming committee? You're trying to lure people from all over they area, wouldn't you want to make them feel welcome as soon as they found The Terminus? I'd be suspicious of that place just for that. And the food...You'd have to be able to smell that cooking for miles at this point. Where are the animals? Where are the pastures to keep them fed?

I said last week that Terminus did not look right when the first group arrived. You knew it wasn't going to be as simple as "those who arrive survive" otherwise there would be no story for the show. They aren't feeding them animals, the people at Terminus have resorted to cannibalism to survive. We've seen how scarce animals have become to hunt in the wild during the show, so you know they're not feeding anyone wild game. The people being kept in those metal containers are there until they die of thirst/starvation and then the people at Terminus will fry them up and eat them. This is my theory based on some things I read in the comic. This storyline isn't in anything i've read but the way the whole thing has gone down is making me think that the people from Terminus are the groups of cannibals from the comic. Don't hold me to that though, it just makes the most sense.

I would've definitely checked out the place for a day or two before I went in. I originally thought that's what Rick and company we're going to do. But I guess from where they were standing they couldn't see much so they decided to take action. Also, when you're starving for something to eat and been on the road for a few weeks, the temptation of a sanctuary that can take care of you and get you some food probably kicks in and it's hard to sit still for too long once you find it.

We still don't know the fate of Beth yet, but i'm guessing someone from Terminus got her and she may be dead now. I guess Carol and Tyreese are still on the way. There really wasn't any indication that they were in any immediate danger when we saw them last. Overall, it was a very good season and the finale was very well done. It gave you a good cliffhanger and left you wondering about the fate of all the main characters. It also left the mystery of what Terminus is open until next year.

On a final note, Rick has been a badass all along. It just took the possibility of Carl getting killed to re-awaken that side of him. He's will be more vicious then ever now.

I said last week that Terminus did not look right when the first group arrived. You knew it wasn't going to be as simple as "those who arrive survive" otherwise there would be no story for the show. They aren't feeding them animals, the people at Terminus have resorted to cannibalism to survive. We've seen how scarce animals have become to hunt in the wild during the show, so you know they're not feeding anyone wild game. The people being kept in those metal containers are there until they die of thirst/starvation and then the people at Terminus will fry them up and eat them. This is my theory based on some things I read in the comic. This storyline isn't in anything i've read but the way the whole thing has gone down is making me think that the people from Terminus are the groups of cannibals from the comic. Don't hold me to that though, it just makes the most sense.

Well of course they are cannibals, if you noticed when Daryl, Rick, Carl and Michonne were running through the terminus, being herded to the boxcar, they passed a pile of bones that resembled human bones. And my point on the animals is, they are eating meat but there are no animals around and there is no pasture land on which the animals graze. If they are eating meat, it's people. I agree, the people in the containers are there to be eaten.

As for Beth, I don't know whether she was snatched by The Terminus or not, but I don't think she was. I think the Cady with the cross is from somewhere we have not seen yet or a single guy lookin' for somethin' sweet to procreate with or maybe it was some do gooder who saw her being chased by walkers and grabbed her thinking she was alone and needed rescuing and before she could tell the driver about Daryl they were down the road.

According to people who've read the comic Beth was kidnapped by another (minor?) character called the Preacher. Whether that story will intersect with Terminus remains to be seen.

I don't think the hunters had anything to do with Terminus. They killed one of their own and were going to kill Daryl and the rest which would be a big waste of food just for 'teaching a lesson' or 'justice.'

My guess as to why the Glenn and Abe group were in the boxcar is that maybe they were told that what they ate was human and were then given a choice to join Terminus and they refused.

The Hunters and Rick+ while intense was not as well executed as I would've liked. Rick and company went into Terminus much too soon, another bad sign that the writers still can't help but make their characters do stupid things to cause onscreen drama/conflict. The Glenn and Maggie lovestory is still the worst part of this show. Maggie doesn't ever ask about her sister Beth. Rick should've used the 'f' word at the end. Gimple on Talking Dead said the FCC wouldn't have approved which from everything I've read is BS. As a cable network AMC doen't have that constraint. BTW if someone didn't notice, that's the Tasha Yar(sp?) actress from ST:TNG as Mary the BBQ queen.

My biggest complaint about the show came true: the storyline was stretched out to fill 16 episodes. Let me guess, next year will be an entire season about Terminus?

Personally, I think the writing of the show has improved. I finally think the show is GOOD and that's GREAT. There was always something that brought me back to the show and I think the producers and writers have finally found the focus that was so sorely missed when the show started. Like I said, it might only be a good show, but that's great compared to where it once was.

According to people who've read the comic Beth was kidnapped by another (minor?) character called the Preacher. Whether that story will intersect with Terminus remains to be seen.

I don't think the hunters had anything to do with Terminus. They killed one of their own and were going to kill Daryl and the rest which would be a big waste of food just for 'teaching a lesson' or 'justice.'

My guess as to why the Glenn and Abe group were in the boxcar is that maybe they were told that what they ate was human and were then given a choice to join Terminus and they refused.

The Hunters and Rick+ while intense was not as well executed as I would've liked. Rick and company went into Terminus much too soon, another bad sign that the writers still can't help but make their characters do stupid things to cause onscreen drama/conflict. The Glenn and Maggie lovestory is still the worst part of this show. Maggie doesn't ever ask about her sister Beth. Rick should've used the 'f' word at the end. Gimple on Talking Dead said the FCC wouldn't have approved which from everything I've read is BS. As a cable network AMC doen't have that constraint. BTW if someone didn't notice, that's the Tasha Yar(sp?) actress from ST:TNG as Mary the BBQ queen.

My biggest complaint about the show came true: the storyline was stretched out to fill 16 episodes. Let me guess, next year will be an entire season about Terminus?

Yes it is Tasha Yar as Mary the BBQ Queen (great name BTW).

Rick should've used the 'f' word at the end. Gimple on Talking Dead said the FCC wouldn't have approved which from everything I've read is BS. As a cable network AMC doen't have that constraint.

AMC would not have been able to get away with using the F word.

Rick should've used the 'f' word at the end. Gimple on Talking Dead said the FCC wouldn't have approved which from everything I've read is BS. As a cable network AMC doen't have that constraint.

Really? They were able to get away with it on Breaking Bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQnA6jrzHBw

guaranteed it was edited during broadcast.

Yes, it was. But AMC did allow them to use it when the situation called for it. They could've done the same thing with what Rick said. The comic uses it all the time, I think they could've let it slide just once. It's not like this is a show parents watch with their kids or anything.

Yes, it was. But AMC did allow them to use it when the situation called for it. They could've done the same thing with what Rick said. The comic uses it all the time, I think they could've let it slide just once. It's not like this is a show parents watch with their kids or anything.

I agree the F word would have been stronger and they probably thought about it, but they probably didn't want to end the season with a line that they had to bleep. who knows.

I agree the F word would have been stronger and they probably thought about it, but they probably didn't want to end the season with a line that they had to bleep. who knows.

Who the f**k cares.

Who the f**k cares.

sorry we are boring you. move along.

Who the f**k cares.

You don't need to be sorry, just do a better job keeping me entertained.

Who the f**k cares.

10169220_767712543262976_4345788223859396087_n.jpg

Who the f**k cares.

That's the biggest damn tadpole I've ever seen! It's going to make a hell of a big frog!

Who the f**k cares.

That's the biggest damn tadpole I've ever seen! It's going to make a hell of a big frog!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/DJoran/frogmovie.jpg

You know, effin or screwin, it sounded cold when he said it and I do believe someone might get a hurtin come next season. Pumped (and not from that damn mutant tadpole neither).