The Walking Dead

vital signz

There will be blood...

There's always blood.

Over the last few days i've been trying to get my thoughts together about the latest episode. This was probably the best episode of the series. While the show is dark and the comic even darker, this last episode was the darkest of the series so far. I wonder if that means things will be headed more in that direction going forward. Considering there are less survivors and those that are still alive are getting more desperate to find a home and supplies, it can very well get much darker. How about the development of Carol's character through the series? Who would've ever thought watching the first two seasons that she would turn into the person who makes the tough decisions and does what needs to be done no matter how bad it is.

• Like 1

There will be blood...

There's always blood.

Over the last few days i've been trying to get my thoughts together about the latest episode. This was probably the best episode of the series. While the show is dark and the comic even darker, this last episode was the darkest of the series so far. I wonder if that means things will be headed more in that direction going forward. Considering there are less survivors and those that are still alive are getting more desperate to find a home and supplies, it can very well get much darker. How about the development of Carol's character through the series? Who would've ever thought watching the first two seasons that she would turn into the person who makes the tough decisions and does what needs to be done no matter how bad it is.

I agree about Carol. She has turned into a very tough customer.

I'm GLAD (for her sake) that Carol waited until after killing the girl to tell Tyreese that she'd killed Karen. By her waiting Tyreese has essentially "signed off" on the notion that killing someone for the betterment of the group (as Carol had, not knowing the degree of the infection that Karen had before killing her) is sometimes the right thing to do...and that would have to force his hand on being more understanding of Carol's actions. I think hearing it after the girl's death brought a lot of things into focus for him and made it possible for him to offer her his forgiveness.

Timing is everything. LOL

Edited by Presto-digitation
  • Like 2

Wow this show got boring fast it's just like the comic practically (which Beats the show any day) but I can see why people dig it,although I'm looking forward to "28 Months Later" and another Romero zombie movie,too bad Lucio Fulci is dead guy made great sick movies like "Zombi" and "New York Ripper" good stuff

I don't get why people complain about the show being boring. You do realize if the zombie apocalypse actually happened day to day life would probably be very boring. You don't have a job to go to, electrical devices would be rendered useless unless you found a place that still had power. You couldn't watch TV, listen to music, play video games, use the internet or you phone once the battery dies. Your only job is survival, the usual stuff we do to pass the time would be no more. Unless, you're defending yourself from an oncoming zombie attack or going on a supply run, there would be no action. You would just be either walking around trying to find the next place to stay for the night or you're just laying low in whatever new "home" you've found. It would get very boring very quickly.

So, after last night's episode I can't be the only one suspicious of Terminus. There was nobody to be found and they had to go through two gates and round a corner until they found a lone lady standing in behind a BBQ grill. Maybe that's how they survive, everyone stays hidden away inside or maybe this group is the first to arrive there?

So, after last night's episode I can't be the only one suspicious of Terminus. There was nobody to be found and they had to go through two gates and round a corner until they found a lone lady standing in behind a BBQ grill. Maybe that's how they survive, everyone stays hidden away inside or maybe this group is the first to arrive there?

Just waiting for the scene where they're enjoying their Terminus BBQ and we find out it's Beth.

I don't get why people complain about the show being boring. You do realize if the zombie apocalypse actually happened day to day life would probably be very boring. You don't have a job to go to, electrical devices would be rendered useless unless you found a place that still had power. You couldn't watch TV, listen to music, play video games, use the internet or you phone once the battery dies. Your only job is survival, the usual stuff we do to pass the time would be no more. Unless, you're defending yourself from an oncoming zombie attack or going on a supply run, there would be no action. You would just be either walking around trying to find the next place to stay for the night or you're just laying low in whatever new "home" you've found. It would get very boring very quickly.

Yeah Terminus is going to be pretty horrible.

Daryl needs to kill his group while they sleep.

Just waiting for the scene where they're enjoying their Terminus BBQ and we find out it's Beth.

Well, in the comic there's a group of people who turn into cannibals in order to survive, so maybe? Seriously, what happened to Beth? I thought at first she got taken by the group Daryl is with now but obviously that's not the case. Seems like she just took off and left Daryl to die. What a bitch!

Well, in the comic there's a group of people who turn into cannibals in order to survive, so maybe? Seriously, what happened to Beth? I thought at first she got taken by the group Daryl is with now but obviously that's not the case. Seems like she just took off and left Daryl to die. What a bitch!

I don't think she just took off. I think she is as good as dead though.

I'm tired of the Glenn/ Maggie romance.. Enough already

Really? It's the one continuous good thing in the show. It's there to show that can still be some hope and happiness in that kind of world. They're "married" so the romance isn't going anywhere any time soon. It's a too well established part of the story now. I'm not a sucker for the mushy stuff or anything but their whole love story has been done very well up to this point.

• Like 1

You should what happens to Glenn in the comics quite interesting and his romance with Maggie

You should what happens to Glenn in the comics quite interesting and his romance with Maggie

Oh, I know what happens to Glenn in the comics. That happened in the 100th issue of the comic and the show is a long way off from doing that but I don't think they ever will. Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Maggie and Glenn will all probably be in it until the show ends. Maybe one of them gets killed off but I doubt it. There would be too big of a fan backlash at this point if anyone of them died.

Edited by J2112YYZ

I'm tired of the Glenn/ Maggie romance.. Enough already

Really? It's the one continuous good thing in the show. It's there to show that can still be some hope and happiness in that kind of world. They're "married" so the romance isn't going anywhere any time soon. It's a too well established part of the story now. I'm not a sucker for the mushy stuff or anything but their whole love story has been done very well up to this point.

Yeah, I'm just not feeling it. Maybe it's the actors. The performances and dialogue are just flat to me.

Oh, I know what happens to Glenn in the comics. That happened in the 100th issue of the comic and the show is a long way off from doing that but I don't think they ever will. Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Maggie and Glenn will all probably be in it until the show ends. Maybe one of them gets killed off but I doubt it. There would be too big of a fan backlash at this point if anyone of them died.

Sorry but they could kill that little f*cker Carl off at any time and I think people would celebrate.

I think the only backlash would be if Daryl died. Fans seem to love him. Everyone else fair game and I think the death of Herschel backs that up.

I think the only backlash would be if Daryl died. Fans seem to love him. Everyone else fair game and I think the death of Herschel backs that up.

True, Herschel's death proves anyone is fair game but I think the characters I mentioned are going to be ones who always find a way to survive.

True, Herschel's death proves anyone is fair game but I think the characters I mentioned are going to be ones who always find a way to survive.

I agree. I think they are in it for the a long run.